More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Garf Garf

What sort of stuff will our hero get up to in the name of science and double-blind testing?

Body and mind and soul, to begin with

Shelly's dream bedroom looks exactly the same. For a moment, you merely soak it all in, unsure of how to begin. Which is exactly why you made those notes.

The first step is to verify the change in her wardrobe. You check the panties and sure enough, it looks pretty much like it was last night, after you worked your magic. So the natural next step is to move to her other clothes. Without mercy, you transform boring stuff into interesting stuff. The floor-length skirts see their hemlines go up, up and away. The jeans get tight. The shorts get short AND tight. The ankle socks turn into over-the-knee socks and thigh high stockings. You leave her tops as well as her bras alone for now. One big change at a time, you figure, less chance of messing things up.

As you are about to pass her bed, you notice something lying on it. It's her pajama - a comfortable looking flannel and cotton thing, utterly drab and sexless. This will not do. One wave of a hand and it has turned into a pale yellow see-through babydoll. Almost as an afterthought, you add a single garter. It will be a good test, to see whether Shelly will purchase such a specific item or not.

The statue rooms are the same as they were. You refrain from touching the self-image statue as you fixed that problem already, even if it was an accident. The other statue, however, intrigues you. If it is her real body, in the manner that her brain knows it, then how come you were able to modify it? Shelly hadn't looked any different, but the statue still has the upgraded assets you gave it previously. Well, let's leave it for now, you muse and move on.

The next pathway leads you into some sort of trophy room. There's a Hall of Fame wall with pictures on it, shelves filled with awards and ribbons and trophies. For some reason, some are bright and gleaming as if under some spotlight, whereas others are dull and dusty. You scratch your head. Looks like this room will take some time to figure out.

You start with the easiest portion - the Hall of Fame wall. There are a number of portraits, topmost being a blurry image of your mother. Under it, you find pictures of your father, your step-mother, and yourself, as well as some girls you vaguely recognize from school. Probably her friends. Well, this explains the other side of Shelly's damaged psyche - if she still somehow idolizes the mother that dumped the two of you and ran away. Fuck that! In a gust of anger, you take down that picture and tear it to shreds. Then you take your own picture and place it in the top position. Glynda can be a good second, albeit clearly below you. The others stay where they were. At least now she will look up to a person who actually loves her and is there for her, you rationalize it.

Satisfied with another solid fix that will help your sister to have a happier life, you examine the rest of the room. For a while, it makes little sense, until you come to a realization, that these are all her past memories, but the sort of important memories that have shaped her personality. There's a framed picture of child-Shelly riding a miniature horse on some fairground. You barely recall the outing over ten years ago, but it clearly seems to be one of her most prized memories, and likely one of the reasons why she loves animals. There are far too many to catalog - even at the tender age of 19, she has had many experiences. You could probably spend months and months here.

So you move on. There's a set of steps in one corner but they end at the shore of a giant cavern, absolutely filled with filing cabinets. The area closest to you is taken up by a table, upon which sits a strange looking machine - as if someone had taken a typewriter and it to mate with a paintbrush and chisel. This must be where her short-term memories get stored into long-term memory. While it would be fascinating to delve deeper, you lack the time, since you wanted to explore all the various rooms.

Walking back up, you check out the last doorway from Shelly's bedroom. This turns out to be some sort of an engine room. There are valves and gauges and pipes and wheels and odd noises and steam and lights. It's all very industrial and steampunk. It's also all very complicated and dangerous looking. What if this is all that non-conscious work that the brain does, like breathing and reflexes and temperature regulation? You might kill Shelly if you carelessly fiddle here. You beat a hasty retreat.

Which leaves you with the laptop. You sit back at it. This time Shelly is on a yacht with some Hollywood hunks, sailing somewhere sunny and tropical. You wonder if it could be possible to alter her dreams and what effect that might have. One of the hunks is feeding Shelly grapes while another is oiling her legs and a third is doing her nails. You replace them with Hollywood starlets. Dream Shelly goes along with the change for a second but then gets up, clearly startled. There's a jump cut and now she is half-squirrel, half-girl and leaping from tree to tree. That's a weird dream. You change her back to full-girl, take her back to the yacht, and get the starlets back on pampering her. This time Shelly seems really agitated the moment you make the change. The bedroom begins to shake and there's a wailing siren in the distance.

Uh-oh.

*****

You wake with your face pressed against your floor, having fallen off your bed. Even as groggy as you are, you can hear the sound of footsteps outside.

After taking stock for a moment, you come to the conclusion that manipulating her dreams directly isn't a good idea. Or at least you need to be more subtle about it. However, you are confident that the other changes will stick. Shelly's outfits should be getting far more interesting.

Seems that exhaustion prevents trips to the Labyrinth, as you sleep like a log until your alarm wakes you.

Breakfast is peaceful and normal, except that Shelly seems to be staring at you.

"What's up?" You ask her once you finished eating.

"Oh nothing, just thinking", she evades.

"Thinking about what?" You press the issue.

"Just girl stuff, forget about it", she shrugs and then asks Glynda if they could go shopping again. You kinda tune out as you're leaving the kitchen, but:

"- and I think I've grown more, my bras don't fit well anymore, so might as well get few new ones at the same time"

JACKPOT.

You now know what the other statue does. At school, your classmates wonder why you're constantly spacing out, but you have far more important matters on your mind than Medieval European history. Like, how you will sculpt Shelly to physical perfection and what exactly that should be.

At home, you close your door and start browsing the Internet, looking up actresses and porn stars and models. Body sculpting is serious business. Time flies so you are quite startled when Shelly knocks on your door:

"Hey bro, dinner is getting cold and Glynda is getting pissed, we've called you like a million times already!"

"Oh sorry, I'll be right there", you say and turn around.

JACKPOT.

Sure, her top is some comfy hoodie thing. But those short-shorts look painted on her and they leave miles of shapely thighs visible until the striped black-and-white socks start. When Shelly turns around, your eyes are instantly glued to her butt. Was she wiggling it as she walked away?

You rush after her. Throughout dinner, Shelly seems far more attentive to you than usual. She puts food on your plate, fills your glass and constantly makes eye contact with you. This puzzles you until you remember the Hall of Fame change. You're not 100% sure what the portraits do, but seemingly you are now a Very Important Person to her. Which feels pretty damn nice.

Bedtime cannot come soon enough. You have so much more to explore in that Trophy Room. And you want to modify the statue, since it seems that her body is slowly adjusting to the changes you make to it.

And the erection you hope you managed to keep secret from both Shelly and Glynda reminds you that you're really keen on figuring out a way to get to know your big sister in a biblical way.

Third Night is the Charm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)