More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Are you a Prince? Or a Princess?

Princess

I've always been very conceded about my own looks, standing fairly short at five foot two inches. My long, natural red hair flows down my freckled shoulders. Careful toning of my body, dieting, and a generally active lifestyle compared to most ladies of the realm has made me into quite the specimen of femininity. My tits stand out as a larger C-cup, coming to a point with small, pink, dime-sized nipples that are usually hard and erect. My ass is doughy, but not too big for my great frame. My midsection is slender and tight, even if my thighs are "child-bearing" according to my mother at times. Finally, tucked between my silky thighs is a perfect specimen of the female reproductive organ: a tucked in, clean-shaven, heavenly pussy, the likes of which wars have been waged in the past.

Being a cunning daughter of the King, I have used both my looks and sexual charm to get my way many a time, and will continue to do so in the future. While still a virgin, I have many a times masturbated with my hairbrush or other cylindrical objects available, and have even stuffed a few fingers into my tight pink asshole once or twice.

After some time appreciating my great features in the large, gold-trimmed mirror, I decide to get washed up, dressed, and prepare for the busy day ahead. Once finished, I hear a rapping on my chamber door, indicating someone wishes to enter.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)