More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

(Silly Scene 3) Chloe Comes Courting

Knock...knock...knock.

I sigh. I wonder who it might be but I think I already know. I let out an exasperated breath and get up from my desk. I walk across the room and swing open the door abruptly. "What!?" I snap.

It is Chloe of course. She startles at my sudden and loud, and frankly rude, appearance. She is wearing her best dress, a velvety ankle length plain black one piece with short sleeves. It was quite old fashioned in style. She wore a string of pearls, pearl earrings, and wasn't wearing her glasses today. She had done up her dark hair nicely and had on just a touch too much makeup. I knew she didn't fancy up like this often so she was probably out of practice. In her hands were a bouquet of red roses and a heart shaped box of artisan chocolates.

Her old fashioned fashion sense, slightly misjudged make up, and stiff posture reminds me of how chronically uncool and socially awkward she is.

She giggles nervously, looking up at me she gives me her prettiest smile. "Hi Mr Grim!"

I stand there trying to take in what I was seeing. "Hi Chloe, uh, what's all this?" I look at the perfect roses and high end chocolates. "This must have cost you a fortune. What's up?" I knew she didn't make that much as a records clerk.

She hands me the flowers and chocolates. I hesitate. Then it hits me, she shows up every hundred thousand views or so, this was probably something to do with the story. I take the gifts. "Thank you Chloe."

"Do...do you like chocolate?" She asks tentatively.

I smile at her as I invite her in. "Of course my dear. You really didn't have to." I set the gifts on my desk. She enters but leaves the door open surprisingly. "So, what's up. Here to talk about the story?" I ask.

She shakes her head no. She is standing in the middle of the office, hands folded in front of her and her feet together in the most cute and demure way she could have managed. She is bashful and on her very best behavior, I'd never seen her like this with me before. Usually she was much more relaxed around her creator. She bites her lip as she screws up the courage to talk.

"Oh." I respond as I scratch my chin and think about why she might be here. "Ohhhh...I know! I never got to your chapter yet. I'll make sure I get to it this week. Okay? A nice kinky one for you, I am guessing you'll want a facial. Or maybe a different kind of pearl necklace!" I laugh at my own lame joke. "Am I right?"

She's not laughing. She just shakes her head again. "Um, no thank you sir. I don't think I want Jesse anymore."

I couldn't believe my ears. "Really!? Wow, I did not expect that from you. Well, there are other characters...or maybe you want Super Jesse? I could even put you into Penny's timeline if you like."

She shakes her head again. Now I was getting concerned. This couldn't possibly be what it looked like. I was her creator for goodness sake.

She clears her throat nervously and in a small mousey voice she says. "Would you, um, like to go out with me Mr. Grimbous?"

I gape at her for a moment. "Are you...are you asking me on a date!?"

She nods quickly. "Uh huh. Yes sir. I think, I think I like you sir. You're such a nice author, letting us come talk to you like this. And...um...and I like the things you write about. I like them a lot."

I laugh and shake my head. "You realize you are in a self-insertion storyline right now don't you? It is literally the lowest form of writing hackery one could stoop to. And we're breaking the fourth wall like crazy, this is pure schlock."

She laughs. "I know, isn't it great."

I sigh once more. "Chloe...stop being a silly girl. A writer can't go on a date with his characters. It's fucked up. Besides, the others would think I am playing favorites."

Her head droops and her shoulders slump, looking utterly dejected. "So...the answer is no?"

"Oh geez." I walk up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Chloe...how about I write you a nice little story thread all your own. I could create a real nice guy for you to meet."

She grabs my other hand with both of hers and presses it to her chest. I feel her soft little tittie smoosh beneath my palm under her plush velvety dress. She looks up at me with her big brown eyes. "Do you feel my heart beat?"

I clear my throat and tense up at the uncomfortable situation. I pull my hand back and step away from her. "Yeah, sure I do."

"Well that heart knows what it wants, and it wants you!" She is starting to get...angry. "I know I'm the ugly duckling of the Bailey family, but I have needs to! Is this because you made me a futanari?" She tamps down her anger and says rather pathetically. "That's not my fault...sir."

Dear lord, how did I get into this situation?

"Chloe, calm down." I run my hand through my hair. Shit. I know I will regret this. "Okay, okay. One date and no sex. Then you go back to being a regular character again."

She isn't happy with that answer, not happy at all, but she accepts it. "Fair enough." She calms her nerves and gives me a pensive little smile. "Shall we say, 900k? At Sebastian's?"

I nod. "I'll see you at nine hundred thousand. It's...it's a date."

She grins a pretty grin and kisses me on the cheek, her perfume smells of ripe blackberries, then she makes her way out. This was surely a horrible idea. I slump down at my desk and stare at the roses and chocolates lying there in front of me. God damn Chloe! I should have looked after her earlier and I wouldn't be in this mess.

I look toward the comment window, embarrassed as I imagine the judgmental eyes beyond. "What!? Don't look at me like that. Don't judge me you bastards. What would you have done?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)