More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

(Silly Scene 4) Date Night with Chloe

I sit in Sebastian's Italian restaurant waiting for Chloe. Thanks to you wonderful readers this story had unbelievably reached the point where I had to follow through with this damn thing. I grumble, I never should have agreed to this.

I decided to step into the story on the night Jesse and El fall in love. The two of them were just getting shown to their table now as the big Sebastian makes his way back to his kitchen. I had a private booth with as good a view as possible of the young siblings table. I had warned Chloe to be careful and not to draw any attention to herself so as not to mess with the timeline.

I see Chloe enter, she has a flustered look about her. Her motorcycle helmet was under her arm and she wore much the same outfit as when she asked me out in the first place. She motions to me, letting the waitress know I was waiting for her, then hurries over.

I had expected her to sit across from me, instead she throws her helmet and jacket on the bench seat on that side and slides in beside me. She is out of breath.

"Whew. Sorry I'm late, I had to take my Vespa all the way out here. I thought you were going to pick me up." She reaches out and takes a drink of water.

"Er...I never said I would. I didn't drive anyways, I just wrote myself here." I respond.

She nods understandingly. "Sure, I should have figured." She turns and looks over to the siblings at their table. "They're not going to see us?"

I smile as I look over. "They only have eyes for each other tonight. They'll only notice us if we really draw attention to ourselves...which we won't." I say this last part sternly.

Chloe and I sit there watching the young soon to be lovers. Chloe looks back at me. "They look so happy. It's like they're meant for each other."

I nod happily. "That's how I made them."

She is looking at me intently as I wistfully watch Jesse and El fall in love. "You like that stuff, don't you? All that romantic stuff." She asks.

I shrug. "What can I say, I'm a big fan of love. Best thing in the world."

She giggles. "Awww. You're such a big softie Grim."

Just then the waitress shows up. Chloe asks that I order for both of us and I commence to do so. As I am ordering I suddenly feel a small hand snake across my lap then immediately start stroking my manhood through my pants. I start and tense up. The way the waitress was standing, sort of across the table to look at me while I order, she couldn't see what was going on down below. Chloe for her part was just sitting at my side smiling at the waitress.

"Something the matter sir?" The waitress asks, a curious look on her face.

I shake my head. "No! Um...I guess that will be all."

She nods and heads back to the kitchen. I reach down to grab Chloe's hand. She whispers. "Stop me and I'll scream."

I look at her in horror, Jesse and El suddenly meeting Chloe could totally disrupt this whole story path. I whisper back in a hiss. "You wouldn't dare!"

She smiles up at me. "Just enjoy it Mr. Grim. You deserve it." She winks. "And don't worry, the waitress is in on it. She's an old friend of mine. I called her earlier." Her hand by this point had mostly accomplished its goal of getting me hard. She giggles once more. "Oh my, Mister Grimbous! What's this in your pocket?"

I glare at her. "Stop this Chloe or...I'll send you to a convent."

She just takes off her glasses with her free hand and sets them on the table, then looks up at me with a naughty little look. "You wouldn't do that. You like me too much. Right?" She nibbles my earlobe. "Besides, it would be worth it."

I go to stop her again and she takes a sharp intake of air, getting ready to scream. I glower at her. "Grrr. Stop this you little rascal!"

She giggles. "Rascal? You are so old fashioned. I love that about you." She then takes her small purse and tosses it down under the table cloth. "Ooops, dropped my purse." Uh oh!

Quick as a flash she slips under the table cloth. In a matter of seconds I feel my fly unzipped and my hard cock fished free. I hiss, trying not to make too much noise. "Chloe!" I feel Chloe's oh so warm and wet mouth engulf me just as the waitress returns with our bottle of wine.

I could see a twinkle in her eye. "Oh, looks like your date went to the powder room." Gritting my teeth I just nod, Jesus Chloe knew what she was doing down there! The waitress pours me a small taste of wine. "Will this be too your liking sir?"

I grab the glass impatiently and swig it down. Nodding I groan. "Uh huh, good."

The waitress nods. She takes her time as she slowly pours two glasses, she seems to be watching my reactions as she does so. For my part I am trying my best to act normal. I was sitting stiffly, gripping the edge of the table, and had a tense static expression as I waited for her to leave. Just then Chloe begins tonguing my urethra opening as she begins pumping my wet spit covered shaft with her hand. I grunt and spasm slightly involuntarily. Kicking out I hit one of the table legs, the dishes and glasses and silverware rattle.

The waitress smiles knowingly. "Careful sir." She straightens a few things then says. "Enjoy the wine." She finally leaves.

Chloe is really going to town at this point. For my part I am just holding on and waiting for the end. She works my throbbing manhood like a virtuoso of cock. The sounds coming from under the table are sloppy, wet, and suctiony. The feelings aroused with what causes each sound a burst of erotic ecstasy. Nervously looking around it appears no one seems to notice thanks to the soft background music and the general din of the busy restaurant. Everyone is just going about their business and our young couple in the corner is laughing and chatting and staring into each others eyes, meanwhile both my mind and cock are being blown like never before! She was picking up the pace, taking me deep then paying special attention once she gets to the top. Her lips curled over her teeth she would 'nibble' my glans before licking it and sucking it and going down on it once more.

She is now going fast and deep and steady, sprinting to the finish line. She is sucking hard, her tongue swirling and dancing across my swollen knob. With a buck of the hips and a slightly too loud grunt I explode in Chloe's skillful sucking mouth. A few heads are turned and I just grip the table pretending to be distracted by something across the room. My muscles are tense knots as I blast her throat with jizz again and again. Unsurprisingly she sucks and suckles me to the very last possible drop.

I relax with a long sigh. Looking around people have already gone back to their own business. Jesse and El were still oblivious to our presence. I am relieved. My member is sucked clean and I feel myself get tucked away and zipped up once more.

Chloe suddenly pops up on the other side of the table with a huge grin across her face. A little creamy dribble of jizz on the side of her mouth, she wipes it into her lips with her finger then sucks her finger clean. Reaching out she takes her wine and has a sip.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" She asks with playful petulance.

I laugh, I couldn't help it. "You little...I should have known something like this would happen. I guess I should be glad that's all it was, considering who I am with."

She gives me a wink. "Eh, our last chapter only got three likes. They're lucky I did that much." She gives the reader section a dirty look.

"Leave them alone Chloe." I chuckle again. "It's not a judgment on you. Anyways, lets just enjoy our date." I say. I raise my glass to her.

She nods happily as she lifts hers. Then she says. "In private." She reaches over with her free hand and closes the reader window into the world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)