More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

(Silly Scene 5) 1 Million!? Thank You Readers!

I mutter to myself. "Okay, leather chair facing the readers. Side table. Roaring fire. I've got my smoking jacket on." I run my hand down the soft deep red velvet and silk garment. I was almost ready for my fireside chat. "Cigar, ashtray. What am I missing? Oh! A drink!"

"I've got it lover." Chloe crosses the room, a hefty tumbler of scotch in her small hand. She sets the drink on the table and smiles up at me. She takes me around the waist and hugs me. "You're going to do great."

"Thanks babe." I lean down and press my lips into hers. Both of us nuzzle into the wet hungry kiss. Breaking it reluctantly I say in a suggestive whisper. "Mmmm, maybe after I'm done this thing with the readers we can...he he he..."

"Yes?" She giggles and plays her fingers up my chest. Her big twinkling eyes looking up into mine through her glasses.

"I was thinking we could..." It is then I notice you. "Ah! When did you get here?" I jump away from Chloe. "Er, she and I were just...um...talking...you see..."

Chloe rolls her eyes and playfully pinches my butt through the jacket.

I hiss out of the side of my mouth at her. "When did they get here? I'm not ready yet."

She states. "I let them see in while I was pouring your drink. I thought you were ready."

"No I wasn't ready!" I hastily sit down on the leather arm chair. I am flustered and unprepared but I do my best to look dignified while facing you all. "Um...Chloe."

"Yes?"

"You're....you're standing in the way my dear."

"Oops!" She lets out a little snorting nerdy chuckle. "Sorry." She looks around. "Should I stand at your side? I could kneel by your feet."

"Ummm, this was just supposed to be me and them. Writer and readers. One on one, personal like. You know, those classy fireside chat thingies." I explain.

"Awwww, can't I stay?" She pouts in just the way she knows gets to me.

I sigh. "Fine fine. This is not going well. Just don't be a distraction, okay?"

"No problemo Big Daddy."

I blush. "I told you not to call me that in front of... Grr. Just take a seat please."

She commences to sit on my lap and curl up. She snuggles up against me, resting her head on my shoulder while her hand snakes under the lapel of the jacket. She rubs my chest.

"That's not what I had in mind." I say annoyed.

"Don't be mad Cubby Bug, you'll hardly know I'm here." She says in her cutest voice and kisses my neck. I blush again.

"Okay, just don't speak." I groan. "What a disaster."

I straighten up and in a last ditch effort to look refined and sophisticated I, at long last, look to you the readers. I take the scotch in my left hand and take a small sip. The crackling fire raging in the fireplace behind me. Chloe nestled against me.

"Well friends, we did it. In just under two months we got this strange perverted twisted little story to one million views." I laugh. "The number doesn't even seem real to me. The number doesn't really mean anything, but along the way it became a goal of mine. It gave me something to strive for. And it feels good to get here. A huge thank you to the other writers and of course to all you wonderful readers."

I take another sip of the intensely smokey amber spirit. "I cannot tell you how fun it has been sharing this crazy little world and these even crazier characters with you. Watching the likes rack up on the highs and the lack of them on the lows. The conversations that would spring up were gratifying to say the least as it showed actual investment. That was just cool. I honestly never thought I'd have so much fun writing on a smut site and knowing there was an audience being entertained by it made it ten times more enjoyable."

I notice out of the corner of my eye the cigar had gone missing, I didn't want to stop now though. "I also wanted to say that I'll likely be slowing down at some point in the coming weeks. Since mid-August, when I started really writing on here, I've probably pumped out at least a novel or two's worth of material. While writing is pure entertainment for me it is gobbling up a fair bit of my free time. I'm not complaining mind you. It's not for certain but you'll probably notice a slow down in my output and I may even disappear completely once in a while..."

"Oh no!" Chloe gasps quietly.

"...but the writing bug has very much bitten me now so I'll likely always return. Hell, now that I know how fun this is I may even take a run at writing an actual novel. Wonder what the market is for erotic futanari dramas?" I pause to think. "Er...probably have to choose another subject." I shake my head, snapping me out of the non sequitur. "Anyways, I'll try to get the wedding scene out in the next week or so and then we'll see where the future takes us."

"So once more. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It's been a blast and I hope it continues to be so. I'll catch ya later." I toast you all with my scotch and take a good swig.

Just before I snap my fingers to close your window into this world I ask Chloe. "Chloe, where's the cigar?"

"You'll have to find it." She teases with a wink and a giggle.

Snap.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)