More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by Blackhand Blackhand

Is she there waiting?

A Pussy Pressed Against The Hole

The bathroom is empty, much to your relief. Ami doesn't know that it's your cum that she's been trying to impregnate herself with all this time. If someone else was here, she'd take their dick just as eagerly as yours. You pause outside the door to the stall closest to the wall connected to the girl's bathroom. There is, of course, the chance that she won't be there. Afterall, perhaps she is just too shy for regular sex. Despite her crusade to put a baby in her belly, there has to be some reason she doesn't just fuck men like a normal...at least more normal, crazy breeder.

But, that is a question that won't be answered tonight.

A quick check confirms it. Pressed against the hole on the female side is a ripe wet pussy. Ami, no doubt. You reach two fingers through the hole and touch her lower lips. The touch is answered with a high feminine groan muffled by the wall. Yeah, that certainly seems like Ami, all right.

It's not quite how you planned your first time fucking Ami to go, back when you were still trying to confess to her earlier. But, it is the chance you've been waiting for to try to knock her up with something more potent (and more pleasurable) then vials of cum. You drop your pants, and stroke your cock to get it ready. Meanwhile, your continue exploring her cunt with your fingers, teasing her clit and doing everything in your power to keep her lubricated. The girl has a natural wetness to her though. It takes very little effort to keep her gushing. Her body is ready for you.

You close your eyes and sigh. When you stick your cock through the hall, pushing it as deeply into the pussy on the other end as space can allow, you picture Ami with a swollen belly.

So now you fuck her, right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)