More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Blackhand Blackhand

What's next in Matt and Ami's Curious Tale?

A Glory Hole

Walking back to your dorm, your mind wavers. How good would it feel to wake up next to her? To feel her her breath on the back of your neck. To cradle her body in your arms. To feel her belly, all grown into a full figured bump. All of that would have been possible...if you just manned up already and grew a dick.

Todd was already there when you return. Fantastic.

"Are you going to be back before ten?" He asks you. "I plan to lose my key tonight, so I want to know if I'll be able to get back in."

"You plan to lose your key?" You scratch your head. "...Why?"

"You wouldn't get it." He says, walking past you and taking a long drag from his blunt. Sometimes, it's better to not follow up on questions.

The following few hours are mental . You try to focus on a design for space and shading, but your mind keeps on wandering. How can you let tonight, the night you'd planned as your first as her boyfriend, go by with the same old jar of sperm by her door?

No. You can do better then that. Even if you can't admit your feelings to her, you can do better then that.

On your daily trip to her door, you don't bring a jar of your fluids. Instead, you slide a note under her door. A note with the address of a building that you know is open late at night, but is always empty. And one with a notoriously thin wall between the men and women's bathroom. A notoriously thin wall that always tends to have a hole in it (for some strange reason). You also include a time. Later tonight.

How could a slut like Ami say no to a glory hole?

Is she there waiting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)