More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by Blackhand Blackhand

Do you tell her?

You Try To

Ami is waiting for you in the student union. She thinks it's just a casual hang out. Something that has become a near daily occurrence for the two of you. But, today is different. Today, you're going to tell her that you love her. Today you're going to tell her that it's your cum she's been trying to knock herself up with. Today, you're going to tell her she should carry on these attempts with a real cock. It can't be that hard, right? She wants to get pregnant. It's not like she'd like you less if you told her that you wanted her to get pregnant too, right?

Unless it would scare her away. Despite her lust and obvious attractiveness, all signs indicate that she doesn't take well to being hit on. If she was so inclined to jump on the cock of anyone interested, how would a drop dead sexy girl like her still be single?

"Matt! Guess who found a teddy bear today that was just the fluffiest thing!?" Ami calls out to you, breaking your line of thought. Spoiling the answer to her own question, she is holding a teddy bear. It is quite fluffy.

"Hey, Ami." You on a smile. You can do this. "There is something I need to tell you..."

"What is it?" Her smile doesn't dampen, but her eyes narrow in on you.

The moment of truth. The chance to tell her. To make her yours. A chance that if you fail, you may never get again. Maybe it would be safer to wait? Maybe. No. Yes? No. Wait....

"That really is the fluffiest thing thing I've seen." You fake a smile.

"I know right!?" She beams and wiggles in place. Her amble breasts jiggle. God she's cute. "You still haaven't guessed who found it though!"

You sit down next to her. The conversation lasts another hour, but you don't even approach the topic again. You pretend that everything is alright. That you don't have something on the tip of your tongue. God. How long can this go on?

What's next in Matt and Ami's Curious Tale?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)