More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 61 by Wrynn Wrynn

What's next?

Week 2 Candy's Date: Dinner

Stacy had been playing chess with her sister for a while now. It felt really nice even if using the laptop was really awkward because of her tits. According to the time on her bracelet that should be about up though. She couldn't wait, even if it meant walking back to her room topless.

"Aaaaaand that's checkmate. Again. Your head's just not in the game Sis, what's eating you?"

"I'm just out of practice, I haven't played since we quit." Stacy told her sister, which was true.

"Sure sure, well I won't pry. Should I set up the board again?"

"One moment if you will." Asked the tall red head that was suddenly beside them.

Stacy just glared at their host, though part of her wondered if they were about to get another egg. The chocolate had been really good.

Tracy laughed, not bothered by their great aunt's sudden appearance. "What's up boss?"

Shar looked down at Stacy. "I couldn't help but notice your predicament has increased your distaste for your implants."

"Really? That's what you want to talk about? Fine, yes. I fucking hate having fake tits and their current size makes it impossible to ignore. What about it?"

"You're currently sitting at sixty seven hundred bonus points and don't seem to be saving up for anything in particular, so I was curious why you hadn't bought a upgrade since they bothered you so much."

Stacy blinked up at Shar in confusion for a moment. "Why the hell would I upgrade a transformation when all I have is fucking punishments? I don't want to make anything you've on me worse." Tracy nodded, that was a really good point.

Shar shook her head. "That is not how upgrades work. They always improve a transformation in a positive manor, otherwise they wouldn't cost so much. Though some times there may be side effects, but that's any transformation. It's actually usually best to upgrade punishments as often the upgrade will mitigate some if not all of the negatives."

"Wait so if I upgraded the cheerleader transformation I could wear more than just these clothes?"

Shar waggled a hand. "Yes and no, upgrades will still be on theme. Yes you would be allowed more outfits but they'd quite likely be stuff like a cheerleader swimsuit or such."

Stacy grunted, she didn't care about a wider variety of cheer clothing, she wanted to wear something else. Well Shar had specifically brought up the implants.

"So how does a upgrade on my implants work to improve them besides making them bigger?"

"Gold diggers are generally known for big fake tits, but some are naturally large. They may grow, but because of how you feel about them it's quite likely they'd become real again."

"Oh." That actually sounded like a fair trade off. And yeah, worth the five grand. "Thanks." She begrudgingly told the big woman.

Shar patted Stacy on the head, than pinched one of Tracy's cheeks and disappeared.

"I told you she's not that bad. She's trying to help us as she can."

"You weren't to shove a foot long dildo up your ass." Stacy retorted.

"You tried to stab someone who can crush rock with her bare fucking hands, you're lucky all you got was the dildo."

Stacy didn't want to agree, her actions had seemed perfectly valid at the time, but she had to admit their hosts reaction could have been much much worse given the power she'd displayed. "Fine. I'll concede that but..."

Stacy was interrupted by an odd feeling in her chest. She looked at the wall of boob sitting on the table in front of her and noticed they seemed to be quivering. Then her eyes rolled back as she was hit with a massive orgasm as her chest rapidly deflated back to it's normal proportions.

"Well that looked like fun." Tracy joked, trying to diffuse her sister's discomfiture.

"I'm never going to complain about these being too large again." Stacy said rubbing her sore breasts.

"So you want to go back to our room to get a new shirt and keep playing?"

"Sure, and lets stop by the shops to get a upgrade on the way."

.

Laura and Candy appeared on the Moongate in the center of the rose garden hand in hand, then quickly looked about in wonder. Misty had gushed to Candy about the place, and she had to agree it did indeed look magical.

All about them roses sparkled in the starlight in a myriad of hues both mundane and unnatural. The glow from the fountain clearly lit the way along the path Misty had told Candy was now safe, after her and Gabriella's nude adventure anyways. Candy thought the large open area where the path left the gate towards it would do to set the picnic.

"This is amazing!" Laura said, checking out the nearest bush of cobalt blue roses. "They smell so real. Ouch! Real thorns even."

"Misty said Gabriella thought they were real, she grows her own roses, but there has to be some magic involved. Something about there being no pollinators or something?"

"Right, high thin atmosphere, no bees. She didn't think the colors were off?"

"She said given enough time you could probably breed roses in any color you wanted. Maybe even to handle thin atmosphere and lack of sunlight."

"Hmmm, and for all we know the castle has rooms inside she could have raised roses in until she got some able to grow outside."

Having found what she decided was the perfect spot Candy had set down the box she'd bought. "We've barely scratched the surface here I think. Stacy seems to be the only one really wanting to explore though.

"And keeps paying for it."

Candy nodded then pressed the big red button on the top of the box before leaping back in a flutter of wings beside Laura. Laura raised an eyebrow at her blonde friend who blushed. "It said to stand well back after pushing the button." Candy defended herself, Laura just smiled and hugged her while waiting for whatever was supposed to happen.

It didn't take long, First a large red and white checkered blanket spread out around the box. On it appeared a wicker basket and a iced bucket with a bottle of wine and a assortment of pillows.

"Pillows? Well I guess that is fancy." Laura joked. Right then a scattering of candles appeared about the outside edge of the blanket then all lit at once. "Okay, okay I take it back, that is fancy." She laughed.

Candy laughed with her, and not seeing anything new led Laura to the center by the hand. "Looks safe now." The box was gone but as they sat down a small number of tubes appeared on the far side of the carpet, looking something like organ pipes.

"Music? Deluxe package indeed." Laura decided the extra bonus points might not have been a waste. Then one of the tubes made a muffled *thump* and a moment later a bright green firework detonated silently overhead. "Holy shit! Fireworks?!"

Another thump answered her with a red spray of light across the heavens. Candy handed her a plate heaped with fried chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob. "There's enough food in this basket to feed the whole harem." Candy laughed, filling her own plate.

They leaned against each other enjoying the silent explosions of color in the sky while eating their picnic dinner. Quite a date Laura thought. She couldn't remember the last time she'd seen fireworks. Candy was thinking on the fireworks they'd shared in the bed earlier and hoped to again afterwards, but mostly she was just enjoying this perfect moment with the two of them together.

.

Carla led Kim back towards the dining room on her new leash. She'd had a blast singing today, they'd gone through their current tours full playlist and Susan hadn't missed a beat. Well at least not until she'd gotten a little to enthusiastic at the end and smashed that one cymbal and snapped the drumstick, but that wasn't bad considering she was still getting used to her strength.

That had to be strange, and kind of scary. What would happened to Kim if she'd swapped transformations with someone? Maybe she'd just count as them until it changed back?

That could be cool, she supposed. Then they'd get some points for all the sex. She knew Tom and Kim had gone at it like rabbits when they could so she wasn't really shocked how randy Kim was, but it still took a lot to get used to.

Of course that might mean she'd get her memories of her real past back, and that wouldn't be cool at all. Best not to think of that.

Entering the dinning room she noted Stacy was gone. Guess her trap transformation was over. Damn that must have sucked.

Susan and Anna followed them over after they'd grabbed their food as well. "Hey Susan, I just want to say I'm impressed on how well you've picked up our set list. For someone that only played as a hobby you're doing damn good."

Susan beamed at the praise. "I've listened to your music for years, even if I'm not quite a rabid fan like Laura or Candy, so being familiar really helps."

"Don't sell yourself short." Kim told the tall woman. "Tom's a professional, and went to school for drums and composure. Not to mention he's been playing the songs he wrote for years of constant practice. And with all of that, in just a short time, you're holding your own already."

"Natural talent?" Anna asked?

Kim nodded. "It goes a lot farther than you'd think, with drums especially. You have to have good timing and a real sense of rhythm to get the beat right."

Carla nodded. "Yeah Kim's got a good point. You get tired of owning a billion dollar company you could probably make it as a drummer easy."

"It's not mine yet, and dad would throw a fit. But thanks."

Carla just shrugged. If she was rich she'd still be singing, she enjoyed the rush way too much to stop. It would be nice to be able to tell the record label to fuck off though. Their PR bullshit had gotten her in enough trouble.

.

Gabriella noted the others were having a much more animated dinner conversation than they were. Misty and her had sat next to the green haired elf and tried for some friendly conversation but that had just seemed to make her more nervous so now all three ate in silence.

"Why did you cry over the doll?" Evelyn broke the silence, shocking Gabriella.

"I might be losing my ability to wear these dresses that I love very much." She replied.

The elf nodded. "So Shar's taunting you caused distress."

"What? No. It was a gift, if I lose them I'll still have this one. The doll will still have her dress. I was crying at the kindness."

Evelyn looked puzzled. "Reminding you you have something you might lose is a kindness?"

Gabriella shook her head as Misty tried to clear things up. "Shar has done nothing to make us think this was an act of cruelty. It's a reminder in case, not taunting."

Evelyn mused for a moment. "A reminder of something lost as a kindness. Or maybe something you never had. Strange. Thank you for your insight."

Gabriella wondered what the candy Evelyn had gotten could have been to be about something she'd lost. That had to be what she was talking about right? Had her season been candy themed? The thought of a bizarre Candyland like hotel flitted across her mind. She shook her head, seemed like quite a stretch.

Before they were done eating Evelyn offered them both a single leaf wrapped candy. In thanks Gabriella thought. Inside the greyish green leaf was a simple looking rainbow colored jelly. After popping it in her mouth though it exploded into a wealth of fruit flavor unlike anything she'd had before. Misty looked equally astonished.

After a while, when she could talk again, Gabriella said "Thank you. That was a unique experience, I've never tasted anything quite like that."

Evelyn nodded. "A taste of home. A home I can't remember." She said quietly. Gabriella wasn't sure what to make of that but she noted Misty was studying the leaf the candy had been wrapped in closely now. "You will join me in the pub for hot chocolate after dinner?" The elven woman asked, almost tentatively.

"Of course dear." Misty smiled and nodded her head in agreement as well. "You're not alone, you don't have to keep to yourself."

"Thank you."

.

Tracy stood in front of the Transformation kiosk with her sister. She'd decided to get a new shirt, and pair of panties, for some reason, before coming here.

"You know you might lose your shirt again with this?" Tracy doubted Stacy would grow that much after what Shar had said but it was still fun to taunt her.

"These have more give than you'd think, Anna was able to wear one just fine. Maybe not at her current size though."

Tracy just shrugged. The cheer top did cling to Stacy like a second skin, but she'd already seen how they stretched when she was changing.

Stacy brought up the menu listing upgrades and tapped on her name under the option that wasn't random.

"You'd think the random one would be cheaper." Tracy said.

"Well if they're always positive it's not really a risk." There was a list of all her current transformations now under her name. All four of them. She sighed.

"What do you think the leash would upgrade to? Has to be something positive right? Maybe it would give you an orgasm when someone grabbed your leash? That'd be pretty hot."

"I don't even want to think about it. Keep your hands to yourself and I can pretend that one doesn't even exist." She tapped Gold Digger and the box next to it lit up. Taking a deep breath Stacy then tapped her bracelet on the metal plate.

Stacy -5000 BP, 1700 left.

Her breasts felt strange for a moment, then increased in size but only slightly, maybe a single cup size?. She reached into her shirt for an exploratory fondle afterwards trying to ignore her sisters rapt stare. They definitely felt real now but there was also something more.

Stacy pulled her top up letting her breasts drop free but they didn't fall far. She twisted quickly left and right. It was odd, she felt like her breasts were being supported by a bra that wasn't there but they still had plenty of give and sway.

"Not that I don't love the free show but what's going on?"

"It feels like I'm wearing a bra now. Kind of?"

"But they're real again? They're definitely flopping around more than they were before."

"Could you be less crude about it? But yes I think so." She sighed again and gave in to the inevitable. "Go ahead and feel them and tell me what you think."

She gasped as Tracy's cold metal hand grabbed one breast while her flesh one the other and her sister took her time playing with them despite her glare.

"Yeah they feel real to me. Real nice too." Tracy leered at her twin. "Could be they upgraded like mine though, you'd never know I had implants the way they feel."

Stacy's breath was a bit ragged from the feeling of her sisters hands but she still managed to raise an eyebrow at that outrageous statement.

"You don't believe me?" Tracy stop fondling Stacy's breasts to lift her sports bra out of the way. "Give them a grope, they won't bite."

Rolling her eyes Stacy still reached out to explore Tracy's breasts. They did actually feel incredibly real. "Okay, I will admit you have a point."

"Two of them, and they're in your hands. Yeah keep doing that." Stacy could smell her sisters arousal, that didn't stop her though.

They hadn't been very close lately, despite Tracy helping her with the trap induced urges, but Tracy had been trying in her own way.

She pulled her hands back to put her top back on. "Lets just get some drinks, play some more chess, and see what the night brings?"

Tracy gave Stacy a genuine smile and pulled her sports bra back down. "Sure Sis. That sounds nice."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)