More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by Wrynn Wrynn

What's next?

Week 2 Candy's Date: End

Gabriella sat enjoying her hot chocolate while listening to the elven woman talk about her aborted season. She almost seemed a different person talking animatedly about her contestants and the plans she'd had for the season.

She clearly missed the misgivings on Misty and her faces at some of them. Still it was clear that her goal had been for a good harem, much as the thought was still strange to Gabriella, and any unpleasantries were meant to move things towards that goal.

They had the pub to themselves now. The musicians hadn't stopped by at all, highly unusual for them but Gabriella figured they were making the most of their lack of roommate tonight. The twins had been in briefly, drinking together and talking quietly, before heading out to play chess they'd said. Anna and Susan had been the last to leave, Susan carrying the once tall girl who had taken the opportunity to get quite drunk while she could.

Evelyn had also opened up about her fears over Shar once it was just they three. Apparently a video of Shar rendering a man into very small pieces in mere moments had made the rounds among the other hosts and her stock photo was one covered in blood. And still Evelyn had volunteered to come here.

"Better to die here then be into a show of failed hosts competing against each other." She whispered at the end.

Gabriella could see how such a thing among those used to the ruthless rules and lacking morality could be a bloodbath all it's own. If metaphorically.

"Shar hasn't seemed much like a killer." Misty said after a sip of her drink. "If anything she's been far than any of us could expect."

Gabriella nodded. "From what you've said most hosts wouldn't have hesitated to eliminate Susan for one thing, and a rather brutal one at that."

"Yes. I would have myself. We're told it's best to put the contestants in their place with fear early on. Certainly not by showing compassion."

"Well there was that bit with Stacy..." Misty said.

Evelyn shook her head. "Another thing that would have been brutally put down on most shows. She should have been lucky to only get a crippling punishment transformation for that."

"Clearly something is missing in the equation." Gabriella said, after musing for a bit. "She's said this is her first show, so if we go by that any killing wouldn't be a part of it."

"She also said she can't lie." Misty put in.

"Yes and that's worrying on its own if true."

"It probably is, elder creatures like her are known to be incapable of lying." Evelyn looked back and forth between their sudden stares. "I probably shouldn't have said that..."

"She did say she was immortal." Misty said.

"And insane." Gabriella finished. "Well on that note perhaps we should call it a night, we want some time to work on your project before bed Misty."

"Yes." Misty said nervously. "I should be able to finish in the morning but I'm terribly out of practice."

Gabriella reached over to hold one of the shaking woman's hands. "It will be okay. If we don't have time you can work on it after your date." Turning back to the somewhat perplexed elf she asked. "You don't happen to know how much painting supplies would cost?"

Evelyn brightened up at that. "Oh yes, it wouldn't cost you a thing."

"Really?" Misty was shocked.

"Oh yes. There is a whole bunch of painting stuff in storage for some reason, I don't see why you couldn't use it." Evelyn stroked her bracelet in thought. "Susan is asleep already, I can have the servants set up some things before you get to your room."

Gabriella reached her other hand over to clasp Evelyn's. "Thank you dear. That's very thoughtful of you."

"I'm here to be helpful." She smiled. Time with these women had her feeling much better about herself. Perhaps even a bit bold.

.

"Ugh, you win again." Grumped Stacy. "That's three to my one, the forfeit is yours." Stacy looked up at her sister across the board from her.

"This was your idea, and if it helps you were playing much better than this morning." Tracy said while hopping her queen up and down on Stacy's fallen king suggestively.

"Thank you, I think. So what will it be then?"

"Hmmm." Tracy put the piece to her mouth in thought. "I want you to eat me out, while I hold your leash."

"Ugh, really?!"

"A bet's a bet." Tracy didn't know where the chess set they'd found in their room had come from but it was really nice. Real marble she thought, running a finger over the white queen.

"Fine. Nude as well I suppose?"

"Well if we're going to take things to bed afterwards it's for the best."

"We don't need to be naked to cuddle!" Stacy cried indignantly, while stripping down anyways.

Tracy who was already nude stood as well to put the pieces back in the trays that pulled out from the sides of the elaborate board. "You even whine like a bitch now." Tracy laughed.

Stacy threw her cloths towards the bathroom door, they'd be gone by morning, and retorted. "And you're more catty every day."

"Oooo, nice dig, but my pussy is what you should be concentrating on." She walked over and took hold of her sister's leash.

Stacy dropped to her knees with a grimace, then crawled towards the bed following Tracy, trying not to let the now teal cat tail smack her in the face.

"Thanks again for helping with the hair dye." Tracy said, turning towards her sister legs akimbo.

Stacy took a deep breath, inhaling the smell of her sister's desire. "It's not like it was hard. Magic fucking hair dye, what's next?"

Tracy -50 BP 950 left.

Stacy -50 BP 1650 left.

Tracy ran fingers through her now teal unbraided hair on the right side of her head. "Well I was more concerned about your help putting my braids back in, but that can wait until morning. Now lick!"

Stacy leaned in and began lapping at Tracy's moist folds, bringing her hands up to stroke and probe in all the ways she knew her twin enjoyed. She knew her sisters sex as well as her own. Enjoyed her sisters sex as much as her own.

And next game it would be Tracy down on her knees. Wearing a cheer uniform.

Stacey performed oral sex on another contestant +3 VP

.

Laura stood on the Moongate in her suite next to Candy covered in snow. She started to bush off the clinging white fluff when candy with a violent flapping of her wings cleared them both in a rush of wind.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Laura asked her date. They'd rushed inside leaving the dregs of their picnic behind once the sudden snow storm had put in a appearance.

"The fireworks?" Candy wasn't sure herself. Things had seemed to be getting colder outside, both today and during the challenge, but she hadn't expected this.

"I've heard that can seed clouds but the sky was clear. Better than that storm from last week though, we'd have been soaked." Laura led Candy upstairs where the roaring fire could warm them up.

"Do you think the roses will be okay?" Candy didn't want to think of all those lovely flowers dying in the cold.

"If they survived that storm a little snow isn't going to bother them I'd think. I'm more concerned about Shar."

Candy huddled with Laura in front of the fire, hugging her close. "You think she's upset again?"

"If what Misty said was true it's likely." Looking out the window past the kitchenette she could still see flurries coming down. "We won't be able to keep the twins out of it, they love the snow."

Candy laughed at memories of past snowball fights she'd had to referee between the two before snuggling in to Laura's neck with a kiss. "I know another way we can keep each other warm."

"More already? You're insatiable." Laura laughed and gave Candy a long kiss.

"I've years to make up with you yet. My love." Candy's eyes gleamed with unshed tears, so happy to be able to declare herself at last.

"As you wish." Laura replied before taking her friend by the hand and leading her upstairs. Eventually they even managed to get some sleep, entwined in each others arms.

.

Evelyn stood outside the door to Shar's office trying to psych herself up. Eventually, hopped up on hot chocolate and the encouraging words of the girls, she knocked.

"Come in Evelyn." she heard Shar call. Of course she somehow knew it was her.

She entered the office and walked over to the heavy black oak desk the extremely tall red head sat behind. On the way she glanced at the picture of a muscular blue haired woman Shar had mounted on the wall for some reason. The heavy frame had the look of a mirror oddly enough.

"What can I do for you Evelyn?" Shar looked up from her computer and idly moved a figurine out of the way.

Deep breath. "I wanted to ask if you knew anything about what happened to my cast. Specifically Sarah."

"Missing your bunny are you? Well I can understand that. I had asked about both her and Bethany. I thought they might make interesting inclusions on my show, but I'm afraid I never heard anything back."

Evelyn had so hoped there was something, She remembered Shar had shown an interest in them so wasn't shocked she'd asked. She was saddened to hear there was nothing, and even more shocked to realize the other woman was displaying a deep sadness of her own. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"It's just a shame how some women get treated on these shows for lack of a interest in men is all." Evelyn noted that she'd absently picked up the figure, stroking it's hair, as she said this. Evelyn thought the figure might be the same as the one in the picture. The hair looked the same blue at least.

"If you hear anything I'd really like to know."

"I'm afraid they are probably lost by now. The Producers do so hate lose ends." She said bitterly. "Still, maybe a new bunny girl would cheer you up?"

Evelyn perked up at that. "Really?"

"Sure. Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat."

Evelyn looked about for a hat in confusion. Shar sighed, no one got her references. "I mean lets work on a potential transformation. Who do you think would make a good bunny? We already have a cow, cat, and dog, what's one more animal girl."

"Oh." The elven woman struggled to pull up a heavy black oak chair then sat down opposite her new boss. "That's a good question. So many options."

Maybe she wouldn't die here after all. That would be nice.

Outside the cold winds whispered with the falling snow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)