More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Porpentina Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them)

I know what that woman did to you... I know that you’ve suffered... you need to stop this now... Newt and I will protect you.

Tina's sympathy towards Credence Barebone

Porpentina Esther "Tina" Scamander (née Goldstein born 19 August 1901 was a half-blood American witch. She attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Thunderbird house. After graduating from IIvermorny, she became an Auror for the Magical Congress of the United States of America.

Tina was dismissed from her position as an Auror for magically assaulting the No-maj Mary Lou Barebone. She assaulted Mary Lou in front of witnesses as a response to her beating her adopted son, Credence Barebone. Goldstein was investigating the New Salem Philanthropic Society, against the orders of her superiors. She was reinstated in 1926 after helping to arrest Gellert Grindelwald.

Tina later became the wife of famed magizoologist and author Newt Scamander. Sometime after retiring from the Department of Aurors, she moved to the United Kingdom with her husband. The couple had at least one child, presumably a son. They also had a grandson, Rolf Scamander and two known great-grandsons, Lorcan and Lysander.

Early life

Porpentina Esther Goldstein was born on the 19th of August 1901. She had at least one sibling, a younger sister named Queenie and was a half-blood witch. The sisters lost their mother and father at a very young age due to Dragon Pox. Afterwards, they "raised each other" and consequently maintained a very strong bond into adulthood.

Porpentina's friends and family called her by the nickname "Tina," although Queenie occasionally used the affectionate variation of "Teenie." She and her sister Queenie may have been Jewish.

During her youth, Tina attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Thunderbird house.

MACUSA career

Tina worked for the Magical Congress of the United States of America. Originally, she was an Auror; however, she stood up for Credence Barebone by using magic to his adoptive mother Mary Lou Barebone, the leader of the New Salem Philanthropic Society, for mistreating Credence. As a result, No-Majs that witnessed the event needed to be Obliviated, and Tina was demoted to the position of Federal Wand Permit Officer. This job was well below her abilities and personal ambitions. Her sister Queenie also had a menial desk job in the wand permit office.

Personality and traits

Tina had a practical, level-headed personality. She was described as being "grounded."However, she was also described as being "very soulful" and possessed "a lot of heart, strengths, and courage."She was naturally ambitious and had a desire to stand up for what was right.

Magical abilities and skills

  1. Duelling: As an Auror, Tina was highly skilled in duelling. Though she was notably beaten in a duel by Gellert Grindelwald while he was suppressing his abilities to maintain his cover as Auror Percival Graves, she did hold her ground for a fair amount of time.
  2. Apparition: Tina was capable of apparating across New York City with relative ease.
  3. Nonverbal magic: On 6 December 1926, Porpentina nonverbally set the table for a dinner she had with her sister Queenie, Newt Scamander, and Jacob Kowalski using a Locomotion Charm, as well as transfiguring her clothing into a dress along with her sister Queenie, before they entered the Bling Pig.

Possessions :
Tina’s wand is functional and understated.

Description of Tina's wand :

Wand: Tina's wand is made of an unknown wood and core. Her wand appears to be rather plain, with no identifying design.

  1. Protection Charm Your Mind: A Practical Guide to Counter Legilimensy: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  2. Living With Legilimens: Choose Your Mind Wisely: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  3. Chadwick's Charms: Tina and Queenie owned these books while living in an apartment together.
  4. The Witch's Friend: Tina and Queenie had at some point subscribed to this magazine, owning the September 1925 issue.
  5. The Flap of the Cape: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  6. Identity Card: Tina owned an identity card to authenticate her identity as an employee of the Magical Congress of the United States of America.
  7. Admonitor bracelet: Tina owned an admonitor bracelet that was used to monitor her activities after she was demoted.
  8. The Owl Airforce: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  9. Scourers and the Creation of MACUSA: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  10. Spell Casting in the Age of Rappaport's Law: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  11. The Intricacies of Rappaport's Law: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  12. Cassandra and Her Cat Gustavus: Tina and Queenie owned a copy of this book while living in an apartment together.
  13. Gold Locket: Tina is often seen wearing a golden, oval shaped locket on a long golden necklace. The contents of the locket are unknown.

Where is Tina when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)