More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tf-mistress tf-mistress

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Part-time work in porn/sex industry

Sitting at a booth in a cafe, Josh chuckled to himself as he scrolled through the rules. Someone clearly put way too much thought into this. There must have been thousands of entries.

He stopped on a random one that said:

Milk is usually white, unless mixed with something else (such as ingredients or dye).

Seeing the small cup of cream he dad for his coffee, he changed the rule to:

Milk and all liquid dairy products are purple, regardless of what's mixed in them.

Chuckling to himself, as he knew it was a joke, he clicked the submit button.

Just then, there was a flash of light, momentarily blinding him. No one in the cafe seemed to notice. Rubbing his eyes, he casually looked down at his cream and his jaw dropped. It was no completely purple.

"Holy shit! It really works"

Josh opened the rule he had just added, and tried to undo it, to see if it would change again. However, a pop-up came up saying that a changed rule cannot be undone.

Josh shrugged. The purple milk was weird, but he would be able to live with it. His focus was already elsewhere, as he was thinking of possibilities.

As he looked around the cafe, he saw a lot of attractive ladies. His first thought was to turn them all into his plaything, letting him objectify them all, but he shot down this megalomaniac idea. He had some compassion, and he didn't want to ruin peoples lives forever.

Still, maybe he could make things part time, just a minor inconvenience for them... a single day in an otherwise normal week...

Tying before he could think things out too far, he typed the following in a separate text app.

All woman must either work 1 day a week, or 1 week every two months, in a sex or industry in some way. All of these options are perfectly legal and not taboo.

  1. Prostitution
  2. Stripper
  3. Dominatrix
  4. Topless waiter
  5. Porn actress
  6. Phone sex operator
  7. Hostess club employee
  8. Model (willing to do nudes)

This work is simply thought of as part time work, and women are free to pursue any other ventures they like are not on the clock.

Josh was about to hit submit, but then preemptively thought that he should think through any potential consequences. After all, he had seen the "be careful what you wish for" trope in many stories, and he wanted to make sure he didn't fall into a trap, especially if undoing wasn't an option.

He spent the next hour writing down the potential consequences of his rule change. Of those, he considered which were deal-breakers, and which might be fun to see. Finally he reviewed his submission. The original list of sex jobs were unchanged, but he had added additional clauses:

All woman have a body that a majority of men (or lesbians) would find sexually attractive. They are also always in terrific shape.

It is commonly understood that, while women opinions towards sex-working can be casual, this work takes priority over any other responsibilities they may have. Unless it is a life or situation, the woman must complete their assigned work. As such, they are freely allowed absences to pursue their work.

Women cannot get pregnant, or STD's, when working in this job.

If a woman needs a manager to assist in their sexual career, they have plenty of options of highly trained professionals. They will not need to pay for this help, as it is paid by government taxes.

Then, just to be a benevolent boss, he added

All women are given seven vacation days a year to spend regarding their part time job.

Grinning, he clicked submit

How does the world change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)