More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DocBrown3 DocBrown3

How does the world change?

Let's start at the cafe

Another flash, though Josh was at least prepared this time.

When he opened his eyes again, the cafe seemed normal at first. The milk was still purple, but Josh didn't feel particularly different. Perhaps the app only works for small changes.

He got up, disappointed, when one of the women, an extremely attractive blonde with D-cups covered by a light blue sweater, a leather skirt, and knee high-heeled boots approached him. Josh recognized her as Dr. Anastasia Combs, his primary care physician.

"Josh! What a lovely surprise!"

"Doc, how are you?"

"Can't complain. Just got done with my last sesh. How's the shoulder doing?"

"Much better. Just like you said"

"Great. I'm looking forward to our next meeting."

"Me too," Josh always had a crush on the doctor. A lot of fantasies, too.

"It's next Tuesday, right? That's The Day. The nurses and I have some great outfits, you'll really like it. Also, Stan has a new instructor, and our dance moves have really improved."

"Dance moves..."

"Don't want to spoil the surprise" Dr. Combs winked. "See you then. Say hi to your mom and sis."

"I will" Josh trailed off as he watched Dr. Combs leave. As he himself left, he noted a poster, with photos of two of the Baristas wearing only their bras, above a sign: "DON'T MISS HOSTESS DAYS! EVERY FRIDAY!"

Josh looked at the photos closer and looked back at the baristas. They were previously a flat-chested brunette and a heavier blonde. Now, they both looked like very curvy models, complete with small t-shirts and short shorts.

"Holy shit," Josh rushed out onto the street, and sure enough, the women all looked incredible. He stood and watched as they passed by. Even the old ladies had amazing bodies, complete with dyed hair and a ton of makeup.

He walked over to a magazine stand, and saw cover after cover full of scantily clad or naked women, often celebrities or interviewees. One thing caught his eye, though.

"She-E-Os: the 20XX Calendar"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)