More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Out of the Frying Pan

Lauren could not believe how lucky she was as the hall was still clear. As she quickly made her way to her dorm, she suddenly froze. It had dawned on her she would probably have to have her head shaved in order to get her hands free unless there was some sort of solvent, and what damage would the solvent do? She cursed her roommate through the towel held in her teeth and continued on to her room.

After Lauren arrived at her door, she faced another dilemma: how was she going to open her door? The handle was too close to the door jamb for her to try to use her neck and chin. Using her hands was out of the question, and her mouth was not big enough.

After a moment, Lauren decided to use the sole of her foot to try to turn the knob. She raised her leg and put her toes on the handled then slid her foot down to turn the handle. The doorknob started to turn, then her foot slipped off. She cursed into the towel again. She heard a door open down the hall, and she put her foot back on the doorknob. She had almost gotten the handle to turn all of the way when she lost her balance fell backwards, caught herself then fell sideways, slamming her back against the door on the opposite side of the hall from her room. She saw her door open.

Suddenly the door Lauren was leaning against opened, causing Lauren to fall backwards into that room. She landed hard on her ass, causing her arms to jerk, and pain be felt as her stuck hands tugged at her hair. The towel fell out of her mouth, but landed on top of her. She looked up and and saw two girls looking down at her. One was Cecily, the resident Goth girl, who Lauren had told to "Get out of the 90s and lose the anarchist witch look," and the other was Brenda, a butch lesbian with fully sleeved tats on each arm and a short hair cut dyed bright red.

"Well, well, well, what the fuck is this?" Asked Brenda.

"Please help me!" said Lauren.

Cecily walked over and closed her door. "And just why would we do that?"

Lauren swallowed hard. She looked from one girl to the other and pleaded with her eyes.

what do the girls do with Lauren?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)