More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by wicker wicker

what do the girls do with Lauren?

Hair

"For the love of god, please just help me!" cried Lauren.

"For a bitch who has always looked down her nose at us, you are in no position to yell at us," said Cecily.

"I'm sorry!" said Lauren, "But can you please help me? Can you cover me up or something?"

"Sorry," said Brenda, "but we don't buy our clothes at Baby Gap."

Cecily snorted at that one. "Really, we have nothing that will fit you, and we don't have time to run to the tween section of the...."

"Fine, fine!" interrupted Lauren. "How about helping me back to my room then?"

"What the fuck did you do to your hair?" asked Brenda as she knelt down to get a better look.

"I didn't do anything," said Lauren. "Someone sabotaged my shampoo."

Brenda grabbed Lauren's wrists and pulled.

"Oowwww! Stop!" said Lauren.

"Damn, you're stuck but good," said Brenda. "Gonna have to shave your head."

"I can't do that!" said Lauren.

"You can't, but we can," said Cecily coldly.

"But isn't there something else to try?" asked Lauren.

"We could pour turpentine all over your head," said Brenda, "but that would burn your scalp down to the muscle and blind you. Want that?"

"No," whimpered Lauren.

"Cecily, be a dear and fetch me my clippers," Said Brenda.

Cecily opened a dresser drawer and pulled out of pair of electric shears and plugged them in.

"There's got to be another way!" said Lauren.

"Oh, shut this bitch up!" Said Lauren.

Cecily walked over to a wicker hamper and pulled out a pair of gray cotton panties. "Wore these on my jog last night. Worked up quite a sweat." She walked over to Lauren.

"Don't or...." but Lauren was cut off when Cecily jammed the panties into her mouth.

Brenda turned the clippers on. The sound sent a shiver through Lauren. Brenda started at the forehead and worked the clippers back. "If this ruins my clippers, bitch, you'll have to buy me a new pair!" The clippers slowly made their way back across Lauren's scalp and under Lauren's right hand.

Lauren cried as she felt the clippers cutting as close the scalp as they could. She felt her right hand start to come free. Finally, her hand was free, but her palm and fingers were coated in dried adhesive and hair. Lauren looked at her hand and whimpered.

Brenda freed Lauren's other hand and stopped. "Don't want to ruin these," she said.

Cecily held a mirror in front of Lauren. Two patches of nearly bald scalp were shaved in with just some stubble and the rest of her hair was still matted up in the adhesive. Lauren pulled the panties out. She was at a loss for words.

"Now what?" asked Cecily.

"Well, I hairdresser for this bitch probably charges $100 an hour," said Brenda.

Lauren choked back her tears and glared at Brenda as anger overcame her. "You got your rocks off seeing me humiliated. How much is that worth to you, fucking dyke!"

Brenda's eyes went cold, and Lauren knew she had made a huge mistake.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)