More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Frank89 Frank89

what do the girls do with Lauren?

'Help' her out

"I... My hands are stuck." said Lauren, her voice filled with desperation. In her predicament, she didn't have the luxury to be picky about where the help was coming from. Not even if it came from a satanist and a dyke. "Pretty please?" she added, almost crying.

"Is that so?" said Cecily as she strode to Lauren and suspiciously ran her fingers over her head.

"Well?" asked Brenda, munching on some cheetos, not bothering to get up from her bed. "How's it?"

"It appears our dearest friend tells the truth." said Cecily, confirming Lauren's situation.

"Well, she must have pissed off the wrong person." shrugged Brenda, showing total disinterest in the damsel in distress. "I'm glad I don't have the same enemies as her..."

"No, Brenda! This is serious business." scolded her roommate Cecily. "We have to take her to the lab."

"What?" asked a panic-struck Lauren.

"The adhesive that you so 'masterfully' worked into your hair will need to be dissolved while it can be." said Cecily, showing off her intellect. "The lab should have the right equipments for me to do that."

"But... but the lab is in another building..."

"That's why we need to hurry." said Cecily, hastily pulling on her Martens boot, not even bothering with the laces. "Come on, Brenda. Move your arse. You gotta drive us there."

"Oh, man..." moaned Brenda as she got her shoes on. "And here I thought I could have a little peace and quiet till my first class..." she growled.

Lauren looked wide eyed at the too women towering over her. "I... I can't go to the lab like this."

"Well, you gotta make up your mind fast. Unless you want to be called baldy for the rest of your years here." said Cecily as she and Brenda hastily helped Lauren to her feet.

As she was pulled up, the towel fell from her lap, uncovering the young woman's charms to someone else for the first time. "Eeeekk!!" she screeched, her flush covering her from face to her navel. But alas, she was unable to cover her secret assets.

Cecily and Brenda got a perfect full frontal of Lauren's pale little body. A flat ass and a flat chest - flattened even moreso by the position of her arms - made the usually pompous and bossy freshman look like a child. They both stifled a giggle. Then their eyes met over Lauren's head, and Cecily gave her roomie a sly wink before heading for the open door. "To the car! Hurry!"

"Y - You can't expect me to walk through campus like this?"

"Honey, we can't **** you to do anything you don't want to. But we have about," she checked her watch, "10 minutes before your hair becomes harder than a tortoise's shell." She put a hand on Lauren's shoulder comfortingly. "I swear to you if we can make it to the lab fast enough, I can save most of your precious mane."

"And I swear I can get you there in time." added Brenda from behind her, swaying her car keys in front of Lauren's face.

"B - But I'm naked!" whined Lauren, unable to decide.

"No time to dress you. Especially with your arms like that." Cecily pointed at Lauren's position. She had to look away quickly to prevent laughing at her ridiculous display. "Come on! It's barely past 7:00. Nobody is up yet." she said, stepping out onto the empty hallway to prove her point. "Do you or do you not want to save your hair?"

What does Lauren do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)