More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by splotch splotch

what do the girls do with Lauren?

Keep her to their room

Brenda and Cecily exchanged a glance.

"What should we do?" Brenda asked.

"Keep her in here." Cecily said.

"What?! Why help her?"

"Because," Brenda leaned in to whisper "If she get spotted, this will just end all the faster. We can drag it out and have more fun with her if she's in our control!"

"Ooh, wicked." Cecily's black lipstick covered mouth curled into a smile.

"Come on, up you go." Brenda said. She reached down and grasped Lauren's elbow. Cecily grasped the other. They pulled her up, causing her to whine as her pinned hands pulled at her hair. While she was pulled upright the towel draped over her front fell away, exposing her damp, bare body.

"AHH!" Lauren squealed, seeing herself exposed. "My towel, please!"

The pair holding her ignored her pleading voice. Leaving the towel they pushed Lauren into the middle of their room.

"Wait, I want to go into my room!" Lauren said.

"That's stupid." Cecily said dryly. "You wouldn't be able to get your hands free or get dressed without help. You need us." Lauren hated to admit it, but the goth was right. With her hands bound to her head she was totally helpless. Unfortunately that also left her totally unable to cover! These two Lauren had belittled and heckled since meeting were now staring at her bare body!

"Gee, this is... not what I was expecting." Cecily said, eyes glued to Lauren's chest. "Brenda, are you... disappointed?"

"I'm... surprised." Brenda said, studying Lauren's body as well. "But it's alright, I like a scrawny girl now and then!"

"Will you two shut up!" Lauren demanded, unable to their scrutiny on her body anymore. They were obviously talking about how small her unpadded chest was! "Just get my hands free and get me something to wear. NOW!"

"What do you think?" Cecily asked Brenda. "Should we help her? Clothes or hair first?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)