More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to her next?

Old Mrs Russo loses 20 years and gets a cock to suck

"Is something the matter with me? I feel different. My ankles don't hurt so much."

"Get up old cow!"

"Stop it with the old cow", she said. "What do you mean get up?"

"You're a 20 years younger miserable old cow now Mrs Russo. I mean get up."

"What?" she tests her weight on her feet and pushes herself up by the armrests of the chair. "How can this be...?" she steps away from the chair and takes a few steps then holds onto the door frame. "Ahuh... I can walk"

"Take it easy. Yes. I know. you're 20 years younger."

"How..?"

"Never mind. I expect you'll be wanting to suck my cock about now."

"Whaaat? You young... If I was.."

"yeah - 20 years younger. Well you are. What are you gonna do about it?" She was obviously not putting out.

I clicked my fingers again.

"Oow. I knew it", she sat down heavily on her armchair and her arms went to her chest. "I'm having a heart attack."

"You're not having a heart attack", I ridiculed her.

"It hurts"

"It'll pass." I had decided to double the volume of her tits. I guessed they were quite loose and saggy. They appeared to be based somewhere around her navel, at least now the swellings looked bigger.

"You're right. I'm ok. Oh my... What has happened? She got to her feet once more and went to the mirror on the wall. "How did this?"

"It was me." I shrugged. "I suggested 60 years younger but you wanted 20 so here you are at 65 instead of 85 though you could have been 25. How do you feel?"

"You can do this?" she looked incredulously at me. I shrugged and nodded again. Then suddenly, "Take the 60 off!" she grabbed my shoulders with a strength she could only dream of minutes ago.

"Suck my cock then, old cow"

"What?"

Does she suck my cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)