More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Steve join in?

Of Course He Does

“You know, I think I need another fuck.” Caitlin exhaled heavily between the thrusts of Marissa's fingers in her ass, hardly wasting any time, she breathed deep before mouthing her sister's clit as her hands started making room for a fourth finger in Marissa's pussy.

“Fuck that! I haven’t even gotten to on that thing!” Marissa quickly and assertively replied as her tongue deftly switched from Caitlin's pussy to ass. Some thought in the back of her head wondered when she began to crave being so far down on a cock, another thought started to question what she was doing with her sister. Steve's voice echoed in her head, this couldn’t be as wrong as , they couldn’t have a child together. Her mind was eager for any excuse to push forward and rival her sister's sluttiness, something her sister was deftly proving to be more experienced at.

Steve chuckled to himself, amused by the actions his pheromones had obviously driven these two sisters towards. As long as he could remember Marissa always tantrumed and complained she was second fiddle, relegated to live in her sister's shadow.

By the time he would be done they'll be erotically entwined in the Idol's, he thought.

Caitlin had come up with an idea, running a hand back over her ass she smiled devilishly at how she would out skank her sister. “Dear sister.” Caitlin gasped patronizingly before releasing a moan, Marissa was getting better at this and she had to curb that. “We can’t be…” Caitlin moaned looking towards Steve with needy eyes. “Chancing you possibly getting pregnant.” Caitlin hadn’t forgotten the wonderful feel of Steve bare cock as it had thrust deep into and unloaded in her pussy.

Steve knew where Caitlin was going, and it excited him. Dangling his cock before her face Caitlin lavishly sucked on it, moaning into it as Marissa sucked on her clit ignoring her sister's words as she grew more ravenous for the pussy and ass she was devouring.

Caitlin pulled Steve's cock from her mouth, licking across Marissa's asshole she smiled as she felt her sister momentarily cease the on her in surprise and pleasure, she listened to her gasp as Steve began to press his way into Marissa's asshole.

Marissa gasped with pleasure as the cock pressed its way forward to enter her ass. She had done anal once before with a past boyfriend but had forgotten how she enjoyed it until now. The thought of that monstrous cock ripping into her ass excited her, followed by the idea of her sister submissively sucking on her ass and pussy after it pounded her.

As Steve began to see his girth penetrate into Marissa's ass Caitlin smiled up at him licking her lips before running her tongue along his shaft. “Rip her open. Expose her for the inexperienced wannabe she is.” Caitlin commanded with an almost eagerly pleading undertone.

The command of her sister was exciting her more than she could have imagined. Caitlin brought herself upright for a moment pinning her sister's chin under her moaning in delight as Marissa clenched Caitlin's thighs and pulled Caitlin down for her tongue’s delve up into her sister's pussy. She was needy to milk more pleasure and juices from Caitlin as Steve slowly wormed his cock deeper into her ass.

Caitlin fondled her sister's breasts marvelling as their fullness and the sensitivity they seemed to have, going by the erratic pauses in her sister's tongue as it serviced Caitlin. Caitlin couldn’t imagine a more beautiful scene as she moaned in pleasure leaning towards Steve looking for a kiss.

Steve leaned in and exchanged tongues with Caitlin, pulling back in surprise as Caitlin nipped the tip of his tongue. Smiling Steve chuckled at how these two souls were falling together. Pushing Caitlin down she lapped across her sister's pussy smiling as Marissa began to groan dissatisfaction as Steve pulled his cock out.

Caitlin saw her chance, moaning happily she dove onto the cock relishing the dirty action as a new slutty low her sister would be hard pressed to match. “Nothing like a cock, fresh from an ass.” Caitlin declared aloud gasping as Marissa retaliated by resuming her fingers work on her sister's ass and pussy.

As Caitlin groaned in response she watched the cock pull away, Steve grabbed hold of his shaft and aimed it, plunging hard and fast without warning into Marissa's pussy that Caitlin had loosened up for him.

Marissa screamed in pleasure and shock as she felt the cock max out deep within her. As she covered her mouth with, suddenly worried she might have awoken their mother she could hear her sister giggling.

“Naughty boy, are you trying to make Irish twins,” Caitlin remarked before suckling on her sister's labia awaiting her next chance to lick pussy juices off his cock.

“Don’t worry, I promise to only cum in one of her holes my cock has been in,” Steve replied sawing his cock in and out a few times before pulling out and plunging into Marissa's ass aggressively. Marissa covered her mouth with an arm, suppressing her screams of pleasure to mere mumbles.

Caitlin could feel her sister's distraction from servicing her, she half wished to switch places with Marissa. To randomly be fucked in one of two holes, while a girl 69s and sucks the cock at random. Caitlin smiled to herself, she was the bigger slut, she thought as she tried desperately to gag once more on Steve's cock as he thrust it violently into her throat. Caitlin grimaced around the cock giggling with pleasure and delight as she thought about how she mastered deepthroating Steve's giant cock.

Caitlin sighed as Steve removed his member from her mouth, thrusting it into her sister's ass twice, pussy, ass, pussy, pussy. Caitlin excitedly smiled as the cock thrust to the back of her waiting throat again.

Steve was coming close to unloading again, he could sense the growing corruption in both the sisters.

Marissa’s jealousy and neediness to surpass Caitlin drove her onward into depravity.

Meanwhile, Caitlin's own sluttiness and jealousy at her sister’s easily maintained younger body motivated her away from her usual guardianship of her sister and more towards exploiting Marissa and demonstrating how to truly be a slut.

Steve began to grunt as he thrusted more aggressively on the verge of cumming, he pounded into Marissa's pussy with one hearty thrust pausing deep within her as he began to unleash his seed.

Caitlin pushed Steve back forcefully popping his still squirting cock free of her sister, unleashing most of his load across her face and Marissa's lower half. As she began to lick the black tainted cum up eagerly she looked scoldingly at Steve. “You aren’t knocking her up.”

Marissa mumbled into her arm as she began to feel her sister sucking on her pussy aggressively, hungry for any cum that might evade her tongue. When she was satisfied she couldn't get anymore out of her sister’s pussy she finished licking up cum droplets off her sister before getting off Marissa.

As Marissa sat up panting heavily she gazed upon her sister’s cum covered face angrily. Her sister had deprived her of feeling Steve cum within her. She smiled before leaning in to lap cum off Caitlin's face and make out passionately. “You took my load.” She muttered between laps only to gasp as her sister hooked two fingers into her pussy.

“You want his cum, take it in your mouth or ass. I’m not explaining if you get pregnant.” Caitlin replied dominantly grinding her fingers across Marissa's clit as her sister bit a lip and suppressed a moan.

“But you got it…” Marissa began to reply. Caitlin interrupted her by pinching a nipple with a free hand.

“My lapse in judgement with Steve isn't yours,” Caitlin responded getting up off the bed, she had to have condoms somewhere around here.

Steve shifted over to the edge of the bed spreading his legs as he stroked his long still rigid cock slowly. He hungered to seize their souls and bring two more bitches into the Idol's eternal orgy of damnation.

The sisters eyed his shaft wantonly Marissa began passionately sucking on it as Caitlin thought about where she might have some condoms.

Steve stood up and put his hands tenderly on Marissa's shoulder, he guided her to face away from him pausing to whisper in her ear, “We wouldn't want your sister to miss seeing your breasts bounce as I fuck up into your ass.”

As Marissa shivered excitedly at the idea she barely covered up her mouth as she shrieked in surprise. Steve scooped her up by the knees and now held her in an almost fetal position before him, legs spread. Caitlin not wanting to miss an opportunity to drive her sister crazy came over, licking her way up across her sister's ass, she began suckling on Marissa's clit.

Caitlin's hands held Steve's solid member in position as it began to nuzzle it’s way into her sister's asshole once more.

Marissa bit hard into the back of her wrist looking to suppress her screams from waking their mother. As much as it pained her having it squeeze into her butt again, it also excited and pleased her. Caitlin wasn’t helping things as she continued to suckle on Marissa's clit looking up with a depraved glint of ownership.

As Steve's cock head finished penetrating into Marissa's ass he fell backwards landing seated upright on the bed, letting go of Marissa she felt impaled on the cock with the sudden drop.

It couldn’t have excited her further. As the initial shock wore off Marissa began to grind back and forth atop the cock, Steve guiding her hands to play with her clit and nipples as her sister just watched.

Caitlin smiled at the sight with cherishment. It pleased her to see her sister being fucked thoroughly by Steve. It excited her to gaze upon the pleasure hungry slut her sister was learning to be from her. Her mind thoughts of wonderful future depravities that were in store.

As Steve continued fucking up into her sister Caitlin walked over to her dresser, her mind wondered if there might be some condoms there they could use. She didn’t really want to deprive her sister of the sensation of Steve's cock erupting within her. But her mind told her to look out for her sister and help keep her from being pregnant. Caitlin had a feeling they might be fucking for a while, Steve's cock had yet to show any sign of surrender.

Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror she paused. She gazed deeply upon her reflection, noting the flawless face complexion, her cheekbones seemed more pronounced, not to mention her eyebrows now appearing as perfectly styled and pencil thin.

She ran her hands across her face admiring the beauty that seemed to descend upon her from fucking Steve. In the back of her mind part of her tried to raise the alarm about these unnatural changes, that voice was quickly drowned out as Caitlin grasped and hefted her newly altered breasts. Their sensitivity reverberated in her clit as she pressed them together and massaged them. Caitlin smiled at the thought that not only did they feel great, and looked perfect.

Stepping back from the mirror she turned to admire her ass. Caitlin smiled with excitement, it was as if she had not only shed the sparse years between her and Marissa. She had also transformed into some sort of supermodel.

Turning to gaze upon her sister she smiled.

Marissa clenched her breasts trying to control their increasing bounce. Steve was currently lifting and lowering her ass aggressively on his cock, smiling at Caitlin as she began to touch herself watching her sister's ass being destroyed sexually.

Marissa moaned and groaned, desperately suppressing screams of pleasure for fear of waking the one parent home tonight. Increasingly her to keep from waking them wore away as excited thoughts of Mommy or Daddy seeing what a gratuitous slut their little girl had become.

“Mo…re…” Marissa ordered as Steve stopped heaving her, leaving her to grind in his lap as he plunged his fingers in her pussy.

“Pardon?” Steve replied almost mockingly with a devilish smile. Locking his eyes on Caitlin as she continued fingering herself while cupping her enhanced sensitive breasts he awaited Marissa's response eagerly.

“More. I need…. More.” Marissa gasped between moans of pleasure, she gazed upon her beautiful sister wondering how she hadn’t been aroused by the presence of such a sexual creature sooner. Resting her head against Steve's shoulder she kissed him as she ground four fingers in and out of her pussy.

Caitlin continued masturbating, she jealously admired how her sister seemed to be mirroring her physical changes. Her mind thought of new ways to her sister, thoughts of fucking each other’s friends started to come to mind. A list of conquests for them to compete over forming in her head.

But first, they had to fuck Steve's cock into submission. Just so one of them could bear the mantle of such a conquest.

“Do you wish I could fuck both your holes at once?” Steve seductively whispered in Marissa's ear, his hands cupped her breasts feeling their growing heft from the Idol's corruption in her. “Imagine if I could cum in your ass and pussy at the same time. Your sister lapping the excess as it flows out.”

“YES!” Marissa replied kissing Steve over her shoulder. “I wish... you were… such a…” Marissa gasped between moans, she had never felt so sexually wound up. The thought of having both her holes pounded had her considering demanding her sister to find something to fuck her pussy.

“I am,” Steve grunted, his glamour slowly dropping. His hands began to morph into clawed tipped hands clenching her breasts together, she could feel his muscle mass growing behind her, toning solidly. He smiled voraciously at Caitlin as his horns came forth from his brow and his tail descended between his legs. Lacking room to spread his wings he left them glamoured out of the way.

Caitlin couldn’t believe her eyes, Steve a friend since childhood had just transformed into a demon before her. She stopped masturbating in shock torn between terror and her still growing arousal and sexual desires.

She jealously gasped as Steve's phallus tipped tail curled upwards thrusting into Marissa's pussy. Her sister shrieked incoherently at the new pleasure of being double penetrated, her skin going from blushing in climax to a slowly darkening hue of red.

“All you need…” Steve busily grunted with pleasure into Marissa's ear maintaining his staring down Caitlin, “is to give up your soul… to orgasm like never… before.” He grunted eager to cum in both of her holes before Caitlin. He was already thinking about fucking her as she lay atop her soon to be sister turned succubus.

“It felt so great when I finally fucked my own sister and she turned me into this.” Steve alluringly continued to utter to Marissa.

Marissa found herself increasingly aroused and lusting after Steve. It aroused her to think he’d fucked his own sister, thoughts of her joining them swirled in her head as she wondered what kind of creature Steve's sister had become.

Caitlin could see the delight on her sister's face, she could see she had lost all her senses to the pleasure of this immediate fuck. Marissa's tongue was lolling out as she gasped for pleasure, slowly growing long and black.

“You want to be more seductive than your sister is,” Steve further entreated knowing full well Marissa was being fucked too hard to give her answer coherently. He would use her jealousy of her sister's sexuality to seal her becoming a succubus, then the two would have Caitlin join them.

Does Marissa Get Turned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)