More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Does she touch the egg?

No, she is interrupted (Main Route) [Finished]

"Not so fast, little cat." A soft voice purred behind her. It came for afar, from the other side of the room, but it sounded close, too close, just behind her ears. It was her voice. Lunnara was paralysed by the sound, and a feeling of old terror she thought long but forgotten took hold of her whole self.

No, not her. She thought. She is not supposed to be here!

The sorceress turned around, ready to cast her worst spell: a hundred curses of black needles and woven pain with a lust for living flesh were soon ready to come out of her fingertips. But her hands were suddenly frozen by a quick counterspell and her lips were equally muted in a dying gasp. She was paralysed, and this time for real.

No, please. Not this again.

Eilatra Painweaver stood at the entrance of the sanctum, with her smug smile, her gorgeous body and that dreadful otherworldly beauty of hers, her supple but somehow pert breasts, and her perfectly snowy skin that only a thousand years of blood sacrifices could achieve. The dark elf matriarch seemed eerily happy to see her again after all this years, and her lewd attire revealed a pair of stiff nipples that promised only pain, crowned by silver rings and silver skulls. She had brought a small cortege with her: Two masked warriors and an old and bulky Minotaur, who waited behind her in silence.

"Wonderful work, Lunnara. Masterful." Said Eilatra "It is always a pleasure to watch you at work, always so amusingly invested and so lovely passioned, but it is much better to claim your prizes for myself. After all, you technically still belong to me." She chuckled "...And I thank you this fine gift, my dear"

Lunnara was still unable to talk, unable to move a muscle and frozen in an uncomfortable contortion, her face mid-screaming. But she had other ways to manifest her rage: "The dragon is mine!" She screamed telepathically to her former mistress, but the matriarch did not care.

"That's for the law to decide, Lunni cat. The law of the strongest, remember? As smart as you are, you always seem to forget that tiny detail, even if it is the building block of our whole culture. But do not worry my love, I do enjoy lecturing you on the law, as you might remember."

A snap of fingers was the only thing that the Painweaver needed to unleash untold horrors upon her. Whips of solid darkness danced around the lesser sorceress and violently pushed her against the wall, to chain her there while quickly tearing apart her dress in an orgy of . Lunnara wanted to scream in her frustration, but she couldn't. The expensive fabric of silver and black was quickly reduced to a shredded mess in less than a second and so, Lunnara found herself naked and exposed, chained to the wall as if she was a common .

Again.

"Chains of Shegonovah." Said the matriarch "You remember them, right? Of course you do. It's been a hundred years since I chained you last time with them, but your body is still conditioned to submit, even if you have learned the counter-spell. Because you have learn it, don't you?"

An expression of frustration died in Lunnara immobilised face. No, she did not know the counter-spell or the spell itself. She had tried to learn it, of course, but that knowledge was utterly imposible to find outside of the underdark, and she haven't dared to return after she escaped. She had promised herself to never return, not without an army to conquer it.

"I'm afraid to tell you that this is the 'vanilla' version of the spell." Said Eilatra. "No rapey-fun... yet. This is a punishment after all and I don't want you to enjoy it too much too soon".

Eilatra walked slowly in her direction, and soon she got close enough to began the inspection of her now exposed and chained body. She stood before her, with crossed arms and a furrowed brow to crown her serpentine eyes, judging the development of her apprentice outside of her reach. She did it with a grave look and slow consideration, but still not touching her.

"Your skin maintains its delightful paleness to contrast your dark hair, Lunni dear, and I see that life in the wilderness has indeed improved your physique, now that you eat something more than cum." She then got even closer and groped her tits to continue her inspection, judging their weight and consistency. "Your bust has grown fuller and denser, even though it could certainly be bigger, but your nipples are still so amusingly pointy and pinkish. I see that you have gone for the 'small but perky' route in your development and I approve of your good taste. We have too many cows in the underdark, don't you think?"

Lunnara did not answer to any of that, but her mistress didn't seem to care. She now moved her fingers to her legs to make a slight gesture over them. The magic chains obeyed and the younger sorceress' legs apart so that Eilatra could continue the inspection. Lunnara could do nothing to oppose her moves, not even look away, and soon she felt those fingers proving her depths, finding her wetness.

"I see that your cunt has grown wonderfully, as expected, still a little darker than the rest of you. I always thought that to be the cutest of details..." She pattered her crotch in a dismissive gesture, making a fleshy sound. "Your lips are puffier and already moist; a little asymmetric, but in a good way... That clitoris is still a little too swollen for my taste, but you know that I can forgive you that." She winked to the younger elf as her index finger gave little touches to her pearl. "Your smell has matured, but it's still adorable, it still has that floral trace... Now, let's see about that taste" Slowly but surely, the dark elf matriarch brought her fingers to her mouth, drenched in her apprentice's juices, and taste her tainted appendages in a voracious gesture. Her eyes closed in delight and the powerful sorceress could not contain a soft moan that came from the heart of her very soul, satisfied and nostalgic.

"Aww Lunny, you will always be the best." She said in a dreamy tone. "All that rage, all that rebelliousness has given you such a taste, such a fire. Always scheming, always trying to best her mistress. There is such beauty in breaking you..." She gave her fingers a second and more thoughtful taste. "I also find traces of new flavours in you, more fruit and meat, that's good, and also... human cum?" She smiled a cruel smile. "Oh my, Lunni-Lunni, you have been a kinky girl, love. Tell me, how many dicks were you to suck on your path to freedom? Were they all that better than my cunt?"

The voice of the Matriarch was always sweet, always soft, but there was an unnerving coldness behind it, a flaming and jealous rage and a cruel and harsh mockery. That's what Lunnara hated the most, being mocked, being reminder that she was inferior. She was not, she told herself. She was a true sorceress destined to reign over this lands. She will be feared and respected, and no one would dear to defy her. That's what was supposed to happen.

But, somehow, the touch had made her wet.

Eilatra got even closer, her eyes burrowing hers, calling her to fall deeper. "You still have a choice, my dear Lunni. Submit to me. It would please me so much to have you as my dog again, I mean it. But I want you to say it on your own volition. I want you to say 'I need you'. Don't you miss the old times? I will let you sleep on my bed again, and I will conjure a demon cock on myself just to pound your cute ass, like we used to. You won't need to steal my books to learn your magic behind my back this time. I will properly teach you and sculpt you into your better self. You were always my favourite, and you can be it again. Come on, my dear, say it. We could have so much fun..."

Well, what does she says?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)