More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Conan The Librarian Conan The Librarian

Well, what does she says?

...maybe? (Malevolent Dragon + Eilatra route)

Lunnara's mind wandered across her own memories once she heard the question and looked back at Eilatra's eyes. She remembered being nothing, just a subservient bitch, a toy to amuse her, a bunch of holes with no other purpose than being filled, and some part of her, some part he thought dead and buried, missed that humiliation, that submissiveness. Some part of her wanted to say yes.

"...maybe?" She whispered softly. She then saw something strange apear in the eyes of her old mistress. Was that happiness? ...Relief? She had forgotten that, for Eilatra, the slightest hint of consent was the same as full consent. A tiny part of the older sorceress' mask broke in that moment, and soon, her lips were on hers. Eilatra kissed her but it was not her usual kiss, cold and distant. There was a hint of warmth and a hint of need, and when their lips parted, the tongue remained an instant longer, to lick the young one's face.

"I knew you would never disappoint me." Said her old mistress "The other matriarchs thought me crazy when I let you escape with those spellbooks but I knew... Yes, you heard right, Lunni, I let you escape. I knew that you needed to grow and prove your worth, to prove worthy of being at my side, but I also knew that no matter the time or the distance... you will always be mine... and you are mine again... As you were meant to be." Once more, she kissed her. This time it was a soft and long kiss and her hands played with her exposed nipples. Lunnara couldn't take it anymore and Tears came to her eyes. She had been tricked, all this years of freedom seeking her vengeance and her own power, that had also been a trick of her. She tried to no avail to hide her face from the Painweaver. She hated to cry in front of her, because that too would give her pleasure. "Oh, don't be sad, Lunni cat." She said while caressing her cheeks. "Your pride may be hurt, but your pussy..." She pattered the sorceress folds with an open and possessive hand. A loud 'splash' could be heard. "...Your pussy will be quite happy. I promise."

Eilatra moved away from her. Her magnanimous ass moving in an even more pompous manner than usual. "After all, you must very well remember that there are a whole lot of advantages to being my favourite." Lunnara bended her head low, unable to contain her shame. This again. She have won... again.

The Painweaver now had the forge-egg on her hands and was carrying it to the centre of the room "So, it has to be put here..." She kneed and touch the ground below her while chanting a spell that Lunnara could barely hear. The carvings on the stone floor where suddenly illuminated by a bright, yellowish light, that seemed to emerge from the very heart of the mountain itself. At the centre of said floor, just where her hand had touched, a mechanism started to work and a rounded slab raised itself from the ground. The whole floor reconfigured itself to create a new altar, one not to invoque the power of the dragon, but to contain him once he was awaken. There, when all the wards and protections were ready, she placed the egg.

"Come here, Lunni cat." As she said that without looking at her, the magical chains that bound Lunnara to the wall were suddenly dragging her to her mistress side. Eilatra awaited there with a smile. "Now, I know you managed to learn the words. We found the body of our old friend Naxos, dead in his beloved cabin in the swamp, and someone had done a very sloppy job of thrashing his library... I also know that's not the only 'sloppy' thing that you did to gain his thrust... but don't worry, Luni-Luni." She said while patting her head. "I'm so happy for your return that I had already forgiven you such thing. Now... You will invoque this dragon for me and this will be your reunion gift to your mommy Eilatra."

"I... wont..."

"You WILL, kid, and you know why? Because you wouldn't have been able to do it on your own. You know the spell, yes, but I know the dragon's name, and you need both to succeed. We are together in this, as we always have. Call him, call the Black Winged back to this world. Call Remus."

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)