More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does He Punish Any of Them?

More Like Tries to Reward Them...

Tony groaned in delight, to feel his cum spray across the faces of his wife and daughter. He was losing himself more and more, half wondering why Marissa wasn't free to slut it out with the rest of his family. Not that her found the idea of his naked daughter being bound unappealing.

“Sylvia, why isn't Marissa doing her part?” Tony asked, wondering just how beautiful the front of his bound daughter looked.

“She's been a bad girl. Interfering in us bringing you such delight.” Sylvia responded with a smile as Caitlin moaned happily on her father's cock, the corruption from her mother and herself having already doubled the size of the rigid shaft.

“First she tried to cum with the boy I had over first.” Caitlin lewdly uttered, licking the length of Tony's cock and Sylvia sucked on a testicle.

“Then she tried to keep me from cumming. Trying to deprive us of the chance at eternal youth, beauty…”

“And earthly pleasure.” Caitlin interjected, making out passionately with her mother.

Marissa bit her lip. Torn between the dark perversions rooting ever deeper in her mind, and trying to raise the alarm.

Licking her lips Marissa realized that the gag was now gone. She could raise the alarm. Couldn't she?

“RUN! THEY'RE DEMONS!” Marissa shouted gasping as a perverse pleasure surged through her body.

Her heart started to pound in her chest, her ears listening impatiently for the response to her words.

The world seemed to freeze in place as her father's foot steps approached the bed, reaching down he effortlessly pulled it away from the wall, and stood over his daughter cock hanging down before her face.

“Demon's don't exist. Using your tongue to spread lies is shameful. Spreading fear and harm instead of pleasure and happiness.” Tony lectured, Sylvia and Caitlin flanking him from behind, smiling deviously at Marissa.

Marissa swallowed hard. Her temptation and desire were going into over drive, the cock on her father stirring up a slurry of euphoric perverse thoughts and memories of Steve. A cold chill descended her back thought as her eyes explored up across the defined abs of her father's former beer gut, past his broad muscular shoulders, to his restored full head of now raven hair, and the obvious bumps of emerging horns.

How did she not see he was this far gone?

Out of sight her mother and Caitlin stroked around the base of the phallus sprouting from his tail bone.

“This is a good religious household.” Tony sternly stated wagging a finger at Marissa, ignoring his own lapses in scripture, and own lack of belief in his catholic religion.

Gasping in unexpected pleasure Tony glance behind him.

“Sorry honey, just had to give your ass a lick.” Sylvia mewed as Caitlin's lips smacked off the phallic tail developing.

“Mom, our Lord is gifting dad another big cock.” Caitlin boasted , provoking a grin across Tony's face.

“We are truly blessed by our Lord.” Sylvia added, grinning at the sex drunk face of her husband as they dragged him ever closer to their new god.

Gasping in pleasure as he felt the growing sensitivity of the developing phallic tail, Tony braced himself on the bed leaning over Marissa.

Marissa could feel the raging warmth of her father's blood pulsing through his raging cock as it pressed against her cheek. She could smell the mingling of her mother's and Caitlin's pussies and saliva on it. She didn't question how she could tell them apart, she just hungered for the sweet tastes, the perverse acts, the sound of her father gasping as her lips began delicately kissing along the cock, wrestling slowly to find a way to mouth the tip.

“You want a taste of it too…” Tony moaned, drawing Marissa's conscious attention to what she was doing.

What was she doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)