More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supman supman

What does Max do?

Max heads to her friend Logan's apartment

Sighing to herself, Max revved her bikes engine and sped off. Not wanting to spend half the night trying to avoid the cops while trying to get home she pointed her bike in the direction of Logan's apartment. She could chill with him until the cops either left or found what they were looking for.

In no time, Foggle towers, the apartment building that Logan lived in came into view. Max turned off the street and entered the underground parking garage. Pulling up to her normal spot she cut the engine and jumped off the bike. Briskly walking towards the elevator she didn't slow as she passed the security guards office. Knowing from experience that the rent-a-cop the building hired for the night shift would be fast asleep.

“Keep up the good work buddy” she muttered towards the guard who was sitting awkwardly in his chair. She strolled past him and quickly entered the elevator. Within minutes she was standing alone in the penthouse lobby, in front of Logan's door. Pulling her hands out of her pockets she knocked on the door.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)