More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supman supman

Who answers the door?

Logans home, and he needs help with an Eyes Only mission.

Max knocked on the door only to get no response, sighing, she tried the handle to see if the door was locked, to her relief the door opened. Walking inside the penthouse apartment she looked around for Logan. Hearing the gentle hum of his computers and knowing he was a workaholic she made her way to his computer room. She found him there, typing furiously away at his keyboard. Probably deep into some Eyes Only investigation, oblivious to the world around him.

"You know its not safe to keep your doors unlocked, you never know who might walk in," she said softly, smiling at him.

"Hey Max," Logan replied, looking up from the monitors. He beamed back at her with a smile of his own.

Max rolled her eyes, she had seen that smile many times before and she knew what it meant, he had an Eyes Only mission for her. "So what is it this time? Corrupt cops? dealers? Orphans need saving?" she asked him half jokingly. 'Atleast tonight won't be boring' she thought to herself.

Logan's smile grew even wider "Thanks Max, your the best,"

What is the Eyes Only Mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)