More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gunde gunde

Where to go from here?

Male characters

Dareios:

To the north east of Tharros, located a few weeks travel by boat away from the city, lies the area known as Arakan, a rugged body of land consisting of a narrow peninsula and several islands. The inhabitants of this area are an old people with a long and prestigious history, and they were for a long time a dominant amongst the eastern parts of the Erodoria.

While at their zenith, the ancient Arakanians created a culture that was extremely misogynist, with women coming to be seen as little more than cattle; dumb creatures that should stay away from public life, obey their husbands and brood children.

Further, their culture was one of austerity, in which the physical aspect of man was viewed with scorn and contempt. To copulate with a woman was seen as an act of sacrifice, degrading oneself so that the people could live on.

But as a long series of disasters broke the might of the Arakanians, the once so prominent people coming close to being annihilated, this began to change.
Caused by necessity more than anything else, women were slowly allowed to take a more active part in society while the cults around the more physical aspects of life, which had previously led a fledgling existence on the fringes of society, came to take on a more dominant role in the beliefs of the Arakanians. To be blunt, fornication replaced flagellation as the main expression of faith in and reverence of the gods.

As centuries went by, the now splintered Arakanians lived on in what had once been the backwaters of their mighty empire, small city states and feudal kingdoms replacing the old, centralized imperial system.

From this background comes Dareios, a proud man in his mid-twenties, raised on one of Arakan’s many islands, where one of its more sizeable city states is located.
Dareios’ mother was a priestess of Klyra, the goddess of fertility, while his father was a northerner, a tall blonde giant of a man from far-off Heimarike.

As was customary for children born by priestesses, it was expected that Dareios would follow in his mother's footsteps by serving the Arakanians' gods in some form or another. His father wasn't thrilled about the idea of his son becoming a priest, but agreed to allow his boy to be trained to be a templar in the order of Teitum, god of virility and husband of Klyra.

While war was the main purpose of the , they were also expected to take part in the religious aspects of life, and the more generously endowed members of the order were chosen to perform in rituals honouring Teitum upon entering adulthood. These rituals tended to involve both priestesses and acolytes of Klyra and an awful lot of thrusting, sweating and cumming. Some of these young men were even blessed with gifts from their chosen god.

At the age of nineteen, Dareios had experienced war first-hand, when he and his comrades had led the city’s forces in battle against a renegade Jadhi warlord who had been foolish enough to try to conquer their island. Since then, Dareios had partaken in several battles, and in recognition of his many brave deeds, had received permission to take a leave from the order and explore the continent of Erodoria on his own.

For Dareios, the first thing to do was to visit Tharros, a city which he had heard so many great things about.

Getting much of his looks from his father, Dareios stands just over six and a half feet tall, and has a body that comes from having spent your whole life exercising, making him an imposing figure. While his skin is deeply tanned, his northern heritage has given him icy blue eyes and blonde hair, which he keeps cut short.

Cowan:

Born in the Kettle by a prostituted mother, his father unknown even to his mother, Cowan did not receive a good start in life. At the age of eight, he was orphaned as his mother was murdered by a drunken sailor, and Cowan joined one of the many gangs of children and adolescents who did their best to survive in the thriving metropolis.

As the years went by, Cowan grew up to be a witty and charming young man, with a talent for burglary and a natural feel of oratory. With these skills, he began to carve out a career amongst the criminals of Tharros.

At first, Cowan had little success. But just around the time when he turned 19, an accomplished female burglar, by the name of Kiera Lazar, took him under her wings.

Not settling for merely teaching the young man everything she knew about burglary, Kiera, who herself was far from old, and quite a beautiful woman, also made Cowan her lover, educating the youngster in how to seduce and satisfy a woman.

After a few years, Kiera decided that she had had enough of Tharros, and left the city. Cowan did not share his lover's and mentor's sentiments, and stayed in the city where he had been born. Now alone, Cowan began the struggle to make himself a top player in the Tharros underworld.

Several inches taller than average and with a body packed with muscles that make him almost as strong as he is agile, Cowan has auburn hair and brown eyes, is quite handsome and virtually oozes confidence and charm.

Naturally, there are many more men on their way to or already in Tharros.

Who to pick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)