More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

Dareios

Less than three days travel left now, Dareios reckoned as he came up over another hill, pulling the donkey after him. It was a good animal, and Dareios hoped that selling it would give him enough gold to sustain himself in Tharros until he had figured out what he wanted to do.

For now, the donkey carried what few possessions that Dareios had; his loincloth and red cloak, his hardened leather armour and steel helmet, his sword, spear and shield, and his backpack, containing a few coins and parcels.

As for Dareios, he was currently naked, save for the sandals on his feet, because he knew that once he reached Tharros, he would have to remain clothed during daytime.

Back home, Dareios had spent most of the time being naked, and had grown accustomed to it, even wearing the cloak could at times feel like an unbearable restraint. All of his fellow soldiers did so, only wearing the loincloth when training, and the red cloak when on duty. The rest of the time was spent either relaxing or fucking their servant girls or the priestesses of Klyra, and neither of those two activities demanded that one be clothed.

Stopping to take a look at the valley that lay beneath the hill, Dareios smiled weakly as he noted that it too seemed to be uninhabited.

"Sorry, old friend, but perhaps we will run into a shepherdess who'll be willing to properly accommodate you." Dareios grinned as he ran his fingers over the wide trunk of his foot-long cock, the semi-limp phallus reaching out from above his pair of testicles, the two heavy balls having swollen to a humongous size from several days of neglect. Dareios hadn't had a woman since that busty tavern wench that he had managed to woo, and that was four days ago. For a man like Dareios, four days without sex was something rare, and in no way something pleasant. He had been blessed by Teitum with such a glorious organ, and so thoroughly loved using it to make women feel content, as often as he could.

Oh well, each mile that Dareios travelled brought him closer to Tharros, and to the women there. So he'd best not waste any more time.

Forgetting about pleasures for now, Dareios resumed his march towards Tharros, leading his donkey along with him.

Is the journey to Tharros completed without interruption?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)