More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lilguy lilguy

Who to pick?

Another man, and his sisters

Sir Hirkanus - Not his real name of course. His real name is Jacobi Hesser.
Sir Hirkanus is simply a cover for his main scam, under which he pretends to be a nobleman selling his goods. He's really a peasant, and the scam he does is simple. He sells two potions, one of which is supposedly a potion of attraction; anyone who drinks it becomes attractive. Hirkanus plays this scam by picking the ugliest man in the crowd to try out the potion, and then have his own sisters, who travel with him and which stand in the crowd during the scam, go after the man, or chat with the other women on how hot the man is, acting out the apparent effect of the potion.

The other potion is a strength potion, for which he uses fake weights to demonstrate its "effects".

Sometimes during his demonstrations his sisters pretends to be his slaves, and they are;

Jewel- A hot blond busty woman who's an expert at seduction

Rachel- A hot and busty black-haired woman, standing very tall and being a fighter and expert with the sword, sometimes challenge men for money.

Tammy- The smart one. The potions were actually her idea. She has red hair, is very busty and stands about 5.10. She is also an expert archer.
Tammy picked her brother to be the frontman because he has a very trusting look. Sometimes she believes that he's not hard enough for the scams that they pull. Jacobi always insists on not taking too much of their victims money, if it risks putting them in debt, and he doesn’t like .

All the sisters have Green eyes.

How to begin with the siblings, or follow others?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)