More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

Cowan

The busty young noblewoman was moaning hard as she leaned against the chiffonier, her round orbs of firm tit-flesh being pressed against the furniture’s smooth wooden surface, with Cowan standing right behind her.

The noblewoman, a healthy young beauty that went under the name of Fiorenza, moaned hard as Cowan once again thrust his long, thick cock into the tight recesses of her cunt, drops of sweat rolling down over the voluptuous girl’s body, staining the small silk-robe that now hung open on her curvy frame.

Feeling Fiorenza start to spasm against him as she reached climax, Cowan grinned at the lustful expression on her face in the mirror that was placed on top of the chiffonier, and kept ramming his thick dick into her wet cunt.

This had turned out better than he feared when he had stumbled into her room, Cowan thought.

Fiorenza was the oldest daughter of Kynon Trelawney, the younger brother of the Trelawney faction’s leader, and had inherited her father’s noble manners and golden blonde hair, but her southern mother’s dusky complexion and bright brown eyes, the combination of the different features making her into the prettiest girl that Cowan had fucked for quite some time, and he wasn’t exactly a man who had a hard time getting into bed with pretty girls.

As for Cowan, the young thief had entered Kynon Trelawney’s extravagant mansion looking for riches, only to find himself having gone in through the window of Fiorenza’s bedroom.
To Cowan’s complete bafflement, Fiorenza had not cried out for help when he had appeared in front of her bed, but had instead allowed herself to be seduced by his charming demeanour.
By now, Fiorenza had already climaxed thrice, once from Cowan’s expert licking of her moist cunt, and twice from his fucking of her tight hole.

Just as the buxom noble was calming down after having been rocked through her third orgasm for the evening, someone pounded on the locked door to her bedroom.
“Fiorenza!?” A dark voice boomed from the other side of the door, “What’s going on?”
Fiorenza was unable to respond to the challenge, being far too busy moaning and panting as her juices trickled down her firm thighs, Cowan’s cock still lodged into her cunt.

“Fiorenza!” The voice cried out, “Open this door at once!”
“Well, I guess that’s my exit cue…” Cowan muttered, and slipped his cock out of Fiorenza’s snug pussy, sticking it back into his pants.
“Thanks, stud…” Fiorenza murmured as Cowan raced to the window.
“Anytime, gorgeous!” Cowan laughed out, offering the sweaty vixen a winning smile before leaping out of the window, just seconds before the bedroom-door was open, and Kynon Trelawney burst into his daughter’s bedroom.

“Fiorenza! What’s happened!?” Kynon’s voice could be heard out of the window, but Cowan was far too focused on sneaking over the roof to pay any attention to what the shocked nobleman said to his daughter, or to hear her explanation as to why she was sweating and heaving from sex and her room reeked of pussy-juice and cum.

Slipping over the roof without being spotted by anyone, Cowan soon slid down onto the street, being careful to descend into the shadows cast by the sturdy walls that surrounded Kynon’s mansion.

As fun as it had been to fuck Fiorenza, Cowan had still left the mansion empty-handed.
Oh well, as long as Kynon didn’t find out that he was the one who had fucked his daughter like a common slut, Cowan would be alright.
After all, there were plenty of other nobles in Tharros who could afford to lose a gem or two, and the night was still young.

What’s next for Cowan? Another attempt at thievery, or what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)