More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gunde gunde

Who to pick?

Dareios revised

[This is a new version that I started working on after old Chyoo went down the crapper, this storyline will feature Dareios and several of the other characters that I'm most fond of, with the excess ones removed.]

As he stopped his naked form at the entrance to the Master Templar’s ceremony room, Dareios smiled at the high-pitched, feminine shrieks of bliss coming from inside it. Entering the large room, unfurnished save for two matching rows of massive, bowl-like brass oil lamps sending flickers of light dancing up along the walls and towards the ceiling far up above, and an smooth stone altar at the far end of the room, Dareios spotted and immediately recognized the two figures already present in the room, one of them on the altar and one of them standing at its side. Perched up on her hands and knees on altar, her shoulders lower than her big, juicy ass and her huge tits pressing down against the flat limestone surface, was Leora.

Barely out of her teens, Leora was among the youngest of those anointed as priestesses of Klyra, the Arakanian goddess of fertility and femininity, and her status was revealed by the soft, light priestess’ robe currently bunched up around her tight, toned midriff. Leora’s features, including her jet-black hair, ice-blue eyes and light brown skin revealed that her Tekesan ancestors had come north across the sea after their homeland had been conquered by the Malawans. Currently, the muscular cheeks of her bubble butt, the central component of most rituals that she’d chosen to master, were pushed apart by the girth of Master Templar Iomenes’ cock as he speared it in and out of her tightest and favourite hole. From how the sides of the altar were stained with girlcum and both Leora and her lover glistened with sweat, it was clear that they’d been at it for quite some time.

Head of the cult of Teitum, whom the Arakanians recognized as their god of masculinity, Iomenes was a middle-aged man, with his body largely retaining its youthful, muscular appearance even as his black hair was turning more and more grey and his face grew more wrinkled, his strong hands currently clasped round Leora’s waspish waist as he pounded away at her ass, thrusting his fuckpiece balls-deep past her bunghole one final time before closing his eyes and grimacing as his balls throbbed between his legs and jet after jet of thick spunk were blasted deep into her bowels, triggering another orgasm for her, which Dareios could see involved her squirting out more girlcum, which splashed onto the altar or were streaked across her near-naked body.
Once the black-haired young priestess had finished squirting and her chest heaved up and down underneath as she struggled to suck air back into her lungs, Dareios cleared his throat to get the Master Templar’s attention.

“Dareios… You’re still sure about leaving?” Iomenes asked, his rigid cock still buried about halfway past Leora’s bunghole while the young priestess was mewling into the altar, too exhausted to raise her head.

“Yes Master Iomenes,” Dareios nodded, “There’s a transport heading for Mecela later today. I’ll hitch a ride with that.”

“I hate to lose you, Dareios,” Iomenes offered the young templar a friendly smile whilst giving one of Leora’s asscheeks a playful squeeze that made her gasp, “You’re a credit to your god, your city and your fellow templars.”

“Thank you, Master Iomenes.”

“You’ve never let me or anyone else down, Dareios, on or off the battlefield. If you yearn to see the world, then that’s your right.” Iomenes had already said this - almost word for word - five days earlier, when he’d agreed to release Dareios from his religious and secular duties to go off and see more of the continent of Erodoria, but he felt it important enough to repeat.

“I’m glad that I’ve lived up to your expectations, Master Iomenes,” Dareios nodded towards his superior, feeling extremely thankful for the commendation.

“Dareios,” Leora now finally managed to raise her head and glanced up towards Dareios as he stood in front of her, a girlish expression on her face and a look of worry in her eyes, “You’ll be back, right?”

“Of course I will,” Dareios replied with a smile, while Leora did what she always did upon meeting him by dithering between drooling and swooning at the sight of him. Six and a half feet tall and built like an especially brawny bull, with blonde hair and a handsome face that looked as big and strong as the rest of him, Dareios definitely looked like he’d been blessed by Teitum.

“Definitely”, Leora repeated herself, mumbling the word out loud as her gaze darted towards Dareios’ crotch, her eyes widening and her teeth showing in a hungry grin as she stared at the eighteen inches of steel-hard cockmeat that projected out obscenely from between the hulking warrior’s thick legs, the vein-corded length of prime-grade cock being crowned by a plump, purple head with a pisshole as wide as Leora’s pinkie, and from which clear precum seemed to flow constantly. And his balls were as superlative as his dick, two massive orbs hanging in a sack with its skin stretched smooth by the circumference, their size such that they were brushing against his thighs as they contracted and expanded while preparing another batch of spunk.

Recognizing the lustful gleam that now appeared in Leora’s eyes, Dareios said nothing, but instead stepped closer to the altar and manipulated the muscles in his groin, causing his cock to rise upwards until its business-end smacked against her soft, wet lips. Smiling at him with her eyes, Leora parted her lips and, not quite believing that she would be able to take it in her mouth without dislocating her jaw, began engulfing Dareios’ fist-sized cockhead, her pussy juicing copiously again as she tasted his precum on her tongue. Greedily, she pushed on, plunging her head forwards to take him deeper in her mouth, lodging his cockhead against the back of her throat and feeling a long spurt of his prejizz shot down her throat when she placed both hands on the shaft of his dick. Every time she got her hands on it, Leora experienced the same mixture of lust and awe as the realisation hit her that there was no way she could wrap her slender fingers round its girth, not unless she was willing to let her nails grow to ridiculous lengths. And like always when she took his cock in her mouth, Leora was overwhelmed by a desire to deepthroat it, to prove yet again to the both of them that she was capable of stuffing a foot and a half worth of thick, brawny cock down her throat, the prospect of it nearly causing her to let go of his dick with one hand to play with her bald, drooling honeypot. That desire to find her engorged clit only grew stronger when Leora felt Iomenes shore up his hold of her teeny waist and begin rolling his hips back, extracting the thick shape of his fuckpiece through her stretched anus.

“Leora,” Iomenes said, after the “SCHLOOOORP!” of the head of his fourteen-inch cock being pulled out of her ass had bounced of the stone walls, a plethora of gluey, hanging cumropes connecting the crown and trunk of his schlong to Leora’s gaping asshole, “turn around please.”

Moaning excitedly around the portion of Dareios’ cock that she’d already managed to cram into her mouth and down her gullet, Leora pulled back and, after planting a sloppy kiss on the head of Dareios’ cock, did as Iomenes had asked, wiggling her ass at Dareios and winking at him with her dark pink, vastly distended asshole while wrapping her lips round Iomenes’ cockhead and taking it in her mouth, the taste of her own ass off of it spurring her on to lash at it with her tongue. Admiring Leora’s backdoor as she offered it up for him to fuck, Dareios let his gaze drift down to the swollen lips of her pussy where they appeared underneath the swell of her firm, full buttocks, and let out a dark groan through gritted teeth while manipulating the muscles in his groin to his cock upwards. Though she couldn’t see it, Leora heard as the plume of precum burst through Dareios’ pisshole, and swore that she could feel how it pushed the air aside as it thundered upwards before slamming into the ceiling up above her.

“That’s going to be a bastard to clean up, Dareios,” Iomenes dryly observed, before he let loose a jet precum that disappeared down Leora’s gullet.

“Sorry, Master Iomenes,” Dareios replied, also with a wry smile on his lips that lasted up until the moment when he sighed as he relaxed the muscles in his groin and allowed his cock to fall down and assume a position where its crown was rubbing against Leora’s gaping asshole, “I’ll be more careful in the future.”

With that, he shoved his way forwards, forcing Leora’s ringpiece even further apart as he sank his cockhead past it, only then reaching in to grab hold of her waist while the busty priestess groaned around Iomenes’ schlong and released a spray of clear girlcum that splashed against Dareios’ beefy balls. Egged on by the knowledge that Leora was already climaxing, Dareios proceeded to extend her orgasm for as long as possible by first working his throbbing, steel-hard fuckpiece balls-deep in her bowels, then going on to assfuck her with long, powerful thrusts that had his cock pistoning in and out of her back-door above her fluttering pussy.

From the other end, Iomenes establish a firm grip of Leora’s head and began throatfucking her, feeding his fourteen-inch length in and out of her maw and gullet in a steady rhythm that matched Dareios’ almost perfectly, and which brought about a long but irregular series of obscene sucking and smacking noises while helping to further increase the flow of girlcum that gushed and burst forth from the priestess’ hairless snatch. Now spit-roasted by a grand total of thirty-two inches of hard, vein-ridged cockmeat, Leora remained firmly locked in a state of orgasmic ecstasy, the halves of her glistening booty pushed apart thanks to the vast thickness of Dareios’ schlong and her hands clutching hold of Iomenes’ ass in a attempt to prod him on to fuck her face and throat even harder.

By the time that Iomenes and Dareios both started pulling out, Leora couldn’t tell if what she’d just experienced had been one long orgasm or several shorter ones blending into each other, and she didn’t care. Instead, as both cockends left her orifices with the sort of wet, sucking “SCHLORP”:s that always accompanied such an occasion, she hurried to get herself into a seated position, her ass making contact with the smooth stone of the altar just as one last gusher of honey escaped her snatch, and threw a glance at each of the bucking and throbbing monstercocks now levelled at her face, each of them mere seconds away from exploding.

To an unabashed cumslut like Leora, the knowledge that she was about to be hosed down with two massive servings of jizz nearly made her squirt again, and she thrust her right hand in between her legs, rubbing her hand ferociously against her slit until she climaxed just as two long tendrils of cum came flying her way. By the time that the long streamer of cum courtesy of Dareios had glued itself to the right side of Leora’s face, and that coming from Iomenes had struck the left side, each stud had already unleashed a second jet, and much, much more was still to come.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)