More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Risax Risax

Who to pick?

Laurence, personal servant to Countess Thorns

When Laurence awoke it was still dark outside. He was still feeling groggy, but he was personal servant to Countess Thorns and he had been tasked with waking her up in the mornings. So he quickly got out of bed, and decided to follow his usual morning routine. First, he stepped into the small bathroom connected to his room and quickly used the sink to clean his face.

Looking back in the mirror was an attractive young man in his early twenties, with messy auburn hair and bright green eyes. He made sure to quickly work a comb through his hair, before returning to his room. There, on the dresser, he found his uniform. It was in the colours of House Thorns, brown and dark yellow, and decorated with just a bit more of embroidery and finery than the uniforms of the other servants.

Once he looked presentable, Laurence made his way to the kitchens for his breakfast. And sure enough, the head chef had already laid out a big, hearty breakfast for Laurence when he arrived. Out of everyone, the cooks were always the ones awake the earliest.

‘Thank you for the meal, Marie.’ Laurence told the cheerful blonde woman that had prepared his meal.

‘Not a problem, just take good care of the Countess.’ Marie replied happily.

Once his exchange with the head chef was finished, Laurence wolfed down his breakfast as quickly as he could. After the meal was finished, he wasted no time in making his way upstairs to the Countess’ bedroom. There were a few sleepy guards with whom he exchanged greetings, but otherwise the way up was as uneventful as always. When he finally arrived at the master bedroom he quietly opened the door and stepped inside, making sure to lock it behind him.

There, lying on an enormous, soft bed, was Laurence’s mistress, Countess Katherine Thorns. Originally she had been from a minor noble House until her former husband, Alastair Thorns, had met her at a party and became absolutely smitten with her. They had gotten married almost immediately, and a few months later Katherine had given birth to a daughter. Unfortunately, about two years ago tragedy had struck and Alastair Thorns had passed away. Disease, they said. But after Laurence had been hired as Katherine’s personal servant, he doubted that was true.

Exhaustion or something akin to that seemed much more likely.

Looking at his mistress Laurence found it hard to believe that she had given birth to a daughter who was only a few years younger than him. The first thing that caught his eye were a pair of peachy asscheeks, not covered at all by the silk sheets that covered the noblewoman’s curvy frame. They ballooned outwards slightly, just begging to be grabbed, and both halves formed a heart while pushed together like they currently were. Laurence knew that the rest of her would make a man just as lustful. A pair of breasts that were easily bigger than his head and which didn’t even sag a little, long shapely legs and a tiny waist. All of it blessed with a light, golden tan.

‘Countess, it is time to wake up.’ Laurence said loudly, suppressing a groan as his trousers suddenly felt considerably tighter.

‘No?’ He eventually muttered when he got no response from his mistress. ‘Then I suppose we’ll have to do this the hard way.’ He added, as he started to undo his uniform and hung it over the nearby desk chair.

‘I suppose I’ll just have to wake you up like I do every morning, then.’ Laurence said without dropping his professional tone, before approaching the bed.

A thick, foot long cock was sticking almost straight up from between Laurence’s legs, and slapped loudly against his stomach as he walked. On his way towards the noblewoman he picked up a bottle of clear lubrication that had been conveniently left on a nearby dresser. Then, once he was close enough, he pulled the sheets off of the Countess. She stirred and mumbled something, but didn’t wake up. Laurence briefly glanced at her sleeping face, most of it was obscured by her dark, wavy long hair, but his dick twitched at the sight of those plush, soft lips of her, which were opened just slightly. Right now, however, he had more important things to focus on.

With a grunt Laurence flipped the Countess on her stomach, which couldn’t be a comfortable sleeping position for a woman as busty as Katherine but Laurence was certain that she would understand. Now that she was lying on her belly Laurence pulled the cork from the bottle with his teeth, and poured most of the clear liquid over, and between, the noblewoman’s shapely asscheeks. What little lubrication remained in the bottle when he'd done that was then poured over his erection.

Now that the bottle was empty Laurence placed it on a bedside table, before he carefully climbed on the bed and straddled Katherine’s hips. The noblewoman mumbled something again, but otherwise didn’t stir. Only when Laurence’s hands grabbed the halves of her large, curvy rear and his monstercock was slid between them, did she start to wake up. Laurence simply continued the routine that he usually followed while waking her up, however. He slowly worked his hips back and forth, sliding his slick, throbbing shaft over the noblewoman’s tight, pink anus while working the clear liquid into Katherine’s skin. Laurence grunted softly as his fingertips threatened to disappear into the soft, springy globes that were Katherine’s asscheeks, but when the Countess suddenly moaned he knew it was time to focus on something else.

After Katherine’s moan died down Laurence suddenly raised his hips, and pressed the fat crown of his dick against the Countess’ shining pink asshole. This time a sigh passed Katherine’s lips, so Laurence abruptly dropped his hips and sank over half of his thick, monstrous shaft into the noblewoman’s amazing ass. As a result, Katherine awoke with a loud squeal while clear juices sprayed from her cunt, causing a large damp spot to rapidly appear on the bed.

‘Oh, Laurence…’ Katherine moaned as she looked over her shoulder at the slender, auburn-haired man. ‘Morning already?’ She added groggily.

‘Yes. It. Is, my lady!’ Laurence groaned between clenched teeth as he shoved the rest of his cock into the noblewoman’s snug, warm ass. He was rewarded with another pleased shriek, while the damp spot underneath Katherine grew larger. ‘I apologize, but this seems to be the only way I can wake you up any more.’

‘You are forgiven,’ Katherine moaned softly. ‘I just hope you haven’t forgotten about my “bath”?’ She added, her tone suggestive.

‘Of course not, my lady,’ Laurence replied, before he suddenly extracted a few inches of cockmeat from the noblewoman’s anus. ‘I shall work hard to make sure that you have plenty of time to enjoy your bath.’ He added, before quickly hammering his dick back into Katherine’s ass.

The Countess wasn’t given a chance to respond this time, because as soon as Laurence’s fat cock was completely inside her ass again, he pulled his hips back. This time almost half of Laurence’s monstercock had been pulled from the noblewoman’s bowels, fortunately for Katherine he was quick to pound them back inside her anal tunnel. As a result, the Countess was screaming into her pillow, while the damp spot underneath her was growing larger and larger. Laurence himself, meanwhile, was grunting and groaning quite loudly as rope after rope of his hot precum shot from the tip of his cock, filling the noblewoman’s bowels with the sticky, silvery liquid.

Laurence continued fucking his mistress at the same savage pace for quite some time and managed to bring the noblewoman to a screaming orgasm several more times. How long Laurence had been going, he didn’t know. And he doubted that the Countess knew, either. But he had been keeping himself on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an eternity, and he was surprised that the amount of precum he had pumped into Katherine’s anal tunnel hadn’t already started to flow from her stretched asshole. But when a dark, orange light shone through the curtains of the master bedroom, he knew that it was about time for his mistress’ bath.

‘Cumming!’ Laurence announced in a hoarse voice, just as his balls clenched.

One last scream, muffled by a pillow, passed the Countess’ lips when Laurence buried his monstercock to the hilt in her ass. And at the same time hot jets of semen smacked against the walls of her anal tunnel, filling up her bowels with the sticky cream and making her feel quite full. Laurence didn’t move for quite some time, enjoying the waves of pleasure that washed over him and completely ignoring the fact that his cum was slowly running out of his mistress’ ass, past the seal that his thick member had made.

‘Well,’ Katherine croaked after loudly clearing her throat. ‘I think it’s about time for that bath now, don’t you?’

‘Oh...oh yes of course, my lady!’ Laurence replied as his wits returned to him.

With that said, Laurence slowly got up and pulled his member out of the noblewoman’s ass. Katherine gasped in response, but the sound was drowned out by the obscene, wet sucking sound that her cumfilled anal tunnel produced as her servant’s monstercock was extracted. Once it was out completely, a small wave of semen followed, coating the back of Katherine’s legs and staining the bed even further. Laurence took a few minutes to admire his handwork, taking in the gaping, cumdrooling state of his mistress’ asshole, before flipping the noblewoman over on her back.

Dark hair was clinging to Katherine’s sweaty, happy face. She had a face befitting a noblewoman, one that a sculptor or a painter would love to immortalize. High, thin cheekbones, a delicate jawline and a small nose paired with plump, soft lips and expressive coffee coloured eyes, and a small beauty mark just above the left corner of her mouth.

‘Laurence, can you help me up?’ The Countess eventually asked. ‘Because of some brute my rear is quite sore and my legs feel like jelly.’ She explained, before biting her bottom lip and slipping a few fingers in her clenching, dripping snatch.

‘Of course, my lady.’ Laurence replied, before dutifully picking her up and carrying her towards the bathroom like a princess.

‘It always surprises me how strong you are!’ Katherine giggled, while stroking one of her servant’s slender arms.

‘Here we are,’ Laurence stated as his bare feet hit the cold, tiled floor of the bedroom. Having completely ignored his mistress compliment, although he was smiling to himself. ‘Now, which bath would you like to use?’ He asked, as he looked at the two large claw footed copper bathtubs. They looked identical in every way, except that one of them had some suspicious stains in them…

‘Now, I think you know the answer to that question by now, don’t you?’ Katherine mused as she flashed the auburn-haired young man an impish smile.

‘It never hurts to check, my lady.’ Laurence replied, before gently lowering her in the stained copper bathtub.

‘You can call me Katherine while we’re in private, you know?’ The Countess said as Laurence made his way over to a small glass cabinet that was suspended from the wall.

‘But that would be improper!’ Laurence replied with a theatrical gasp as he opened the cabinet and was faced with a small, pouch-shaped vial that contained a swirling purple liquid.

‘Laurence, you are so stiff.’ Katherine joked as the young man approached her again, carrying the glass vial.

‘I believe you are to blame for that, my lady,’ Laurence replied with a wink, before pulling the stopper from the vial. ‘This is the last of the potion, by the way. I’ll stop by Samantha’s laboratory later today to get you more.’ He added, before drinking the purple liquid inside in one gulp.

If the Countess had heard him at all, she didn’t respond. Instead her eyes were focused on the beefy balls hanging just underneath Laurence’s monstrous erection, while licking her lips in anticipation...

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)