More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FlowSmash FlowSmash

Who to pick?

Garrin

Garrin trudged through the forest, looking for signs of trouble and grumbling quietly to himself. Although he was only twenty-six, the handsome warrior had seen his fair share of in the ten years since he’d decided to become a knight out of a sense of duty (though deep down, he’d just been looking for adventure). Over the years, he’d risen in the ranks of the knights until he’d reached the top, working and training nonstop to be the best knight he could. This rigorous routine had rewarded the dark-haired warrior with a physique filled with bulging muscles, not to mention a score of sultry looks from the most attractive women in town. At the same time, the gods had blessed Garrin with an enormous cock, a colossal fifteen-inch pillar of vein-studded fuckmeat accompanied by a pair of plum-sized balls that were constantly churning with jizz.

“Stop! Thief!” a clearly feminine voice rang out, startling him from his reverie. “You! Over there! Help me!”

Garrin looked in the direction of the voice and immediately became hard, a prominent bulge forming in his leather armor as he laid his green eyes on the blonde woman crying for help.

“Fuck…” he muttered under his breath as he took her in. Standing at about five and a half feet (though she was wearing a pair of 6 inch stripper heels) tall, she sported a pair of huge tits that were poorly contained by her short, nearly see-through jacket to go along with her toned midriff and her narrow waist, which flared out to create a perfectly round bubble butt, which swallowed the thin straps of her red thong.

“Don’t just stand there! Help me!”

“What do you need, ma’am?” Garrin said, struggling to keep his eyes from lingering on the woman’s generous rack.

“You’re a knight, right?” she replied. “Catch that thief! I’ll give you a reward if you do.”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered. Spotting the person running away, Garrin took off, his muscular legs propelling him at high speed as he began to gain on the thief.

Suddenly, the thief turned abruptly, disappearing into the forest.

“Hey!!” the warrior shouted. “Thief!”

The robber turned back fearfully as he saw Garrin approaching fast.

As he got close, he dove for the robber’s legs, tackling him to the ground, forcing him to drop the bag of stolen items he’d taken from the woman. Unsheathing his sword from his back, Garrin held the other man in a headlock, the blade dangerously near his throat.

“Please! Don’t kill me!”

“I won’t kill you this time.”

“Gods, thank you!” the thief struggled to free himself from Garrin’s headlock.

“If I see you robbing someone again, I’ll slit your throat, you slippery bastard.”

The robber nodded fearfully and ran away empty-handed as Garrin turned and returned to the woman, whose eyes lit up when she saw him return with her belongings in tow.

“Thank you for getting my things back,” she started sultrily, squatting down and placing one of her hands on the his inner leg, feeling his cock swell up to its huge fifteen-inch length. “For that, I’ll give you two rewards! But first, your name.”

“Garrin,” he groaned quietly as she slowly began to stroke his cock through his leather pants. “You?”

“Lexi!” she picked up her bag, keeping her hand on Garrin’s now steel-hard fuckrod. “Don’t tell anyone about this, but I’m a witch.”

“A witch? What kind of magic do you do?”

“Follow me and I’ll show you!” Lexi replied, squeezing his cock and eliciting another groan as the veiny log shuddered and strained against its confines. The witch led him a little ways away and into a secluded cave, where she began to undress him before Garrin’s cock swung up smacked her in the face, causing her to let out an aroused moan. “Fuck, it’s huge!” she whispered.

“Where are we?” Garrin groaned out, feeling Lexi’s soft hands caressing the muscular surface of his fuckpiece.

“My place,” she replied simply, reaching into the bag and producing a tape measure. Stretching it across Garrin’s cock, she let out a short gasp. “Fifteen inch horsecock!” one of her hands had found its way down her thong and up her pussy, which had started to leak her juices.

“Gods, you’re a slut, Lexi!” he replied before he shot a thick rope of precum, producing an echoing noise as it splattered against the wall.

“And you’re a big-dicked stud!” she replied, opening a book from her bag and setting it down on a nearby shelf. “Stay still.”

Lexi read an incantation while stroking the warrior’s cock with one hand, the other one caressing his jizz-bloated balls. Garrin’s head began to spin as the spell took effect and he began to feel his thick member start to throb before a pulsating feeling filled his crotch area.

“Fuck, Lexi, what is this?” the knight groaned as his lengthy fuckpiece began to spew copious amounts of precum in every direction.

“It’s one of my spells!” she exclaimed, her strokes speeding up. “You’ll see what it does soon enough.”

Lexi was right, and she let out a lustful moan as she felt Garrin’s ballsack become stretched tight against his nuts, which had expanded to the point that the witch’s single hand could not cup either of them. She moaned once more when she felt the warrior’s cock bulge against her hand, sending a wave of lust spiraling through Garrin’s head. The witch practically shrieked as she realized her latest spell had worked, her fingers spreading apart as Garrin’s dick grew in her hand. The two watched in awe as his muscular rod seemed to surge outward, thickening greatly while at the same time lengthening to such a huge size that his ginormous cock projected itself outwards in a downward arc as if it was too heavy to stand all the way up on its own.

“It worked!” Lexi managed between deep breaths before she pulled the tape measure back out. She let out another sexy moan as she was blasted in the face by a thick wad of precum before she came back up. “Twenty-one inch horsecock!”

“Sizequeen whore!” Garrin replied, the initial shock of his sudden growth wearing off as a raging lust began to tear through him. Something felt...off. Usually, he was able to control himself! He abandoned these thoughts as he heard Lexi’s voice again.

“I wasn’t always this much of a whore,” she said, closing her book. “I spent years inventing spells just so I could be the nympho slut this monstercock deserves. Nothing makes me hornier than a big-dicked stud like you!” the huge-titted witch giggled.

“If you’re so horny for this dick, then why don’t I just fuck your slutty ass, you sizequeen bimbo?” Garrin growled.

“Fuck! Gods, ream my ass, stud!”

“Hot nymphos like you shouldn’t cover themselves up!” Garrin said. In one swift motion, the monstercocked warrior managed to rip Lexi’s thong off, exposing her puckered balloon knot.

“It’s fucking huge…” Lexi was still mesmerized by the sheer enormity of the warrior-stud’s massive twenty-one inch fuckpiece.

“Slutty whores like you shouldn’t hold themselves back!” Garrin said. “You’re going to take all twenty-one inches in that juicy booty of yours!”

“FUCK!” the top-heavy mage moaned as Garrin wrapped his hands around her thin waist before she felt the bulbous head of his massive cumtube find its way between the deep valley her asscheeks made and brush against her asshole, still releasing a steady stream of precum. Garrin then pulled her towards him and speared her on his mammoth fuckpole, stretching her tight ring of muscle as his ginormous cock entered it. “Gods, fuck my ass!”

“Slut!” Garrin bellowed, inch after absurdly thick inch of his steel-hard manhood rushing through Lexi’s tight ringpiece. As her ass was filled with the biggest cock she’d ever seen, an orgasm hit her like a tsunami, rendering her limp for a split second in Garrin’s powerful arms as her pussy sprayed girlcum all over the floor.

“Monstercock in my ass! FUCK!” came Lexi’s reply, shortly before she was rocked by another orgasm accompanied by another burst of girlcum. It was at this point that the witch realized that she may have overdone it just a tiny bit. Even though it was the first time Lexi had used her spell on a man, she knew knew from experience that using sex magic on someone caused their libido to rise faster than a stud when he saw a big-titted bimbo, having cast a similar spell on herself that transformed her into the top-heavy beauty that she was at the expense of having a near-uncontrollable urge to fuck any man with a dick that was over a foot long.

“Sizequeen slut!” Garrin growled in her ear. His dong was now buried nineteen inches inside Lexi’s tight booty with no sign of slowing down, and the sexy blonde was loving every second of it, spreading her cheeks wide to accommodate the impressive girth of the warrior’s twenty-one inch tool. A third orgasm wracked Lexi and her moans became more shrill as Garrin’s journey reached its end, his muscular stomach crashing down on the round cheeks of her ass before his balls swung around to hit Lexi’s thighs.

“Twenty-one inch fucking horsecock!!” she screamed as she coaxed another jet out of Garrin’s cock. It was a wonder that no one in town could hear the witch’s lustful shrieks as he began to thrust rhythmically, ramming balls-deep before pulling back about nine inches and doing it again.

“SIZEQUEEN BIMBO SLUT!” Garrin roared, shooting another jet of precum down the whorish witch’s ass. “I’LL FUCK YOUR ASS!”

It seemed like the side effects of Lexi’s sex magic had come into play, the speed of his thrusts began to increasing as he began to fuck her in earnest. Yet another orgasm hit her, causing her to let out another moan.

“Donkey-dicked fucking STUD!” she wailed. The warrior-stud’s continuous strokes became faster yet, the sounds of his hard abs and jizz-bloated balls slapping into Lexi’s ass and legs ringing out through the cave.

Though the spell had increased Garrin’s stamina, it still wasn’t infinite, especially with how gorgeous Lexi was, and the building pressure in his nuts became so high that they began to rumble against each other.

Garrin released a dark bellow before he thrust hard back into Lexi’s booty and blasted her ass with the biggest cumshot he’d ever released, plastering her bowels with tons of his sticky seed as she orgasmed again.

“You’re such a hot sizequeen slut!” he said after he finished cumming, grinning as he reached up to feel one of Lexi’s huge, perfectly spherical tits.

The witch looked back over, still half-dazed at the brutal reaming her ass had just received from Garrin’s gargantuan cock. “Monstercocked stud…”

“What did you really do to me?” he said, the lust slowly fading away.

Lexi paused for a second before turning around so she faced the muscular warrior on her knees. “The spell was more powerful than I thought,” she started, before the sight of Garrin’s twenty-one inch fuckpiece caused her to moan quietly. “It was supposed to make you bigger,” she quivered in lust. “But I didn’t think it would work this-”

The stacked witch was interrupted by the rope of precum that had erupted from the bulbous head of the warrior’s cock and splashed on her face, eliciting another moan from her.

“Fucking sizequeen bimbo whore!” Garrin said, his muscular rod inching closer to Lexi’s plump lips.

“Monstercocked stud! Fuck my face!” the stacked blonde cried out. Garrin was more than happy to do just that, pushing the precum-leaking head of his thick fuckmast through her soft lips. Lexi’s tongue immediately darted to his pisshole, and she was rewarded as a burst of precum flooded her mouth.

“Fuck…” Garrin groaned before his hands found the back of Lexi’s head and pulled her farther down on his veiny cock. The witch moaned once more, sending vibrations down the meaty pillar of fuckmeat and causing another burst of precum to be shot down her throat. Both of Lexi’s hands reached out to massage one of Garrin’s enchanced balls, the large spheres already full of jizz after he’d emptied them in Lexi’s ass. Once again, the warrior shot a rope of precum down her throat before he bottomed out.

“Gods, you’re such a size queen!” he said, the pressure in his balls starting to increase. The witch’s skillful tongue and nimble hands combined carried him closer to a second climax, and as the churning in his balls came to a head, he pulled his hips back to extract his schlong from Lexi’s throat, a strand of saliva hanging off of it.

“Paint me white, Garrin!” the witch said, closing her eyes. “Fucking drench this slut!”

Garrin gave his cock a quick stroke and unleashed a massive load, firing ropes of thick, sticky jizz that exploded on contact and transformed Lexi’s face into white mask, triggering another huge orgasm to hit the stacked blonde. Lexi’s back arched in pleasure as Garrin’s veritable cumstorm finally ended, having dumped copious amounts of cum on the witch’s face, her huge tits, and on the floor, as well as leaving her an orgasming mess as her lust-ridden mind struggled to keep up with the magnitude of Garrin’s enormous cumshot.

“FUCK!” Lexi screamed before she passed out, twitching on the floor with three fingers in her cunt.

With Lexi out cold, Garrin’s mind began to clear, and he looked outside before he jumped in surprise. ‘Shit!’ he thought. ‘It’s nearly nighttime!’

Without bothering to take his clothes, the knight grabbed his sword and sprinted out, leaving Lexi’s cave as his powerful legs propelled him back home. As he approached the gate that signalled the entrance into the town, however, he was greeted by a short man.

“Sir Garrin?” the man asked, making a conscious effort to look away from Garrin’s mammoth fuckpiece.

“I am Garrin,” the warrior replied. “Why?”

The man was taken aback for a second before responding, “The Sarlan House sends its regards. Sir Borick has a request for you.” The man handed Garrin a note before walking off.

Sir Garrin,

My daughter Lana has embarrassed my family name for the last time. I will be sending her to Tharros tomorrow morning. As you are the best knight in the army, I have chosen you to accompany her there. Arrive at the dock tomorrow morning.

-Borick Sarlan

***

Lexi came to on her knees in a puddle of cum. Memories of the Garrin’s twenty-one inch tool sliding in and out of her ass followed by the brutal facefucking he had given to her and the subsequent cumshot flooded into her mind, and an orgasm wracked her ultra-curvy body at the thought of the warrior’s enormous schlong. A wide grin spread across her gorgeous face as she stuck her ass in the air, exposing her gaping asshole, and began to finger herself with the memory of Garrin’s growing dick.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)