More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

Pick a story

Luke -hardened criminal on the run-

There was not much time. I parked my car underneath the Southside Bridge and waited. It was 10:15 pm and my mind raced from the nights previous events. The robbery went off without a hitch. Breaking into this rich pricks home and stealing priceless art. I swapped the fine art with duplicates and got out of the mansion without tripping one alarm. My best work to date.

It being my last job, I waited for my fake ID. I knew a guy that helped scum like me to disappear. I had a high priority wanted level. The reward for my capture was impressive but no one was going to be looking for who I was about to become.

A car pulled next to mine as I saw Dexter climb out. I in turn opened my door and got out to meet him. "So Luke, they finally scared you enough to come find me. Gotta admit, I figured you'd do hard time over this." Dexter was a short shifty fellow. His designer glasses making him look more like a hipster than the low life he truly was. You only went to him if you were . I prayed he didn't think I was.

"What can I say Dex, I needed a change of scenery." I bluffed as I tried to look confident. Fact is, I was scared. I was out of my element here. I considered myself a sophisticated criminal. My young life of crime was more dangerous and so was I. As I got older, I knew I needed to change. Not from crime you see, I needed to be smarter. With my intimidating past, I took up high stake theft. I was good at it. I was only thirty but I had made more money than I ever had. With the cops looking all over for me, I had to disappear before I landed in prison as someone's bitch.

Dexter licked his lips, "Well your going to love the new view." he said looking over my hard muscled body. What was I thinking? I should never have contacted this guy but he knew where I was. Not doing business with him now and he would rat me out in a heartbeat. I was terrified. I needed to stay calm.

How does business with Dex go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)