More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

How does business with Dex go?

Everything seems ok...

Gathering my courage, I faced Dex. My tall frame towering over the hacker as I decided to use my dominate figure against him. Truthfully, I was terrified. Dex knew bad people. People that would make my life a living nightmare. However he stood in my way of freedom. I had to act before I lost control of the situation.

"Don't mess with me, little man. I respect you and your grind, but I have business to attend and it doesn't involve wasting my time here. Understood?" I said without blinking and looking down at him. It must have worked because Dex shifted away from me and definitely seemed rattled.

"Yeah... I understand Luke. No hard feelings bro." Dex said walking back to his car. "I wouldn't want to keep you from your business." Something about Dex was always unnerving. He seemed cold and cut off from base human emotions. His legacy was legendary and enough to frighten an experienced thief such as myself. I needed to get out of here.

Dex returned from his car and held out his hand. I extended mine and felt a plastic bag pushed into my hand. What I saw was an unmarked bag with a single pink pill inside. Chills ran up and down my spine. My future was in my grasp. What I was about to do was out of pure desperation. God knows I loved being myself. I was not ready to become someone else entirely.

"That little pill will change you into a Goddess for one month. Just like you asked for. You'll wake up in some beautiful beach off the grid as your ugly-ass self again. Just make sure you've disappeared before the month is up." Dex said smiling again. He looked me up and down like I had already transformed into the "Goddess" before his very eyes.

Dex continued, "I took the liberty of making your ID and other papers ahead of time. After you take the pill, drive to this address. My girl will take your picture and finish making you that ID. Sound like a plan?"

I hesitated just for a minute, "Sounds good, Dex. Thank you." I handed him a bag filled with his payment. Dex smiled and walked back to his car before driving away. I also got back inside my car as I took out the pill. Taking several deep breaths, I swallowed the pill.

What does Luke do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)