More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Pick a story

Luke, FBI agent.

From his private box Luke could see the NASCAR race perfectly. The loud engine noise and deep rumbling vibration thrummed through the stadium. He sipped his coke and looked back at his tablet.

Luke put down the dossier and sighed in disgust. This xchange ring had been opperating with impunity for years and, by best estimates, had duped and trafficked over forty people.

Their Modus Operandi was simple. They would select their target, a wealthy heir, based on a certain social and personality profile.... and the target disappeared. Never to be seen again. Except they used X-change DNA to temporarily replace the heir and clear out their monies. A get rich quick scheme that they moved from city to city with.

And Luke had figured out their selection profile and created a fake identity that matched it. He’d also been able to discern the pattern in their choice of hunting grounds. They were following race car events. And the next likely event was here in Miami. They targeted the heirs at the races. He was certain. All of them had been at an event before their disappearance.

He looked out over the Homestead-Miami speedway... surgically inserted in his butt cheak was a homing chip. The plan was simple. Be and then arrest them. His team was waiting, dressed as staff. It was the perfect trap. And the tracker was for backup.

There was a knock on the door and a scantily dressed young lady entered. She wore a sexed up version of a pit crew uniform that revealed her sexy curves most enticingly. “Excuse me sir. I’m here to give you the tour of the pitt’s.” She said. His Executive booth ticket gave him VIP access.

Luke tried not to stare. That was agent Lee after all. She’d taken X-change DNA to better play this role. Usually she wore an older, slimmer more muscular body that was much more homely. She often went under cover with X-Change and carried off new roles with the skill of a born actor. Luke nodded and followed her out.

“Any sign of them?” He asked.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)