More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

“Any sign of them?” He asked.

“Possibly.” She responded.

You nod. The tricky part of this was catching them in the act. The rumour was that they were using fairly DNA X-change to make their rich victims completely cooperative. It was the only way they could get such complete access to their victims assets.

Luke followed Agent Lee into the Pitt crew area. There were two other similarly dressed girls, not Pitt crew but eye candy. But these two looked fairly vacuous. “Well hello tall dark and good looking!” One of the girl’s cooed.

Luke smiled. This promised to be the fun part of the job. “Hello yourself...” Agent Lee moved on as Luke struck up an innuendo laden conversation with the two girls.

“You’re Luke Kelvin right. I’ve heard about you.” The second girl said as she strutted towards him, finger innocently sucked by her lips.

“Guilty as charged.” He agreed. His cover identity was pretty good. He wondered if these two girls were part of the scam. They worked for the suspect race team. But they seemed so... stupid.

Luke eyed the one approaching him. She wore no bra under her skimpy red leather top. And he was fairly certain she wore nothing beneath her tiny matching leather hot pants. She moved in and kissed him and he frowned. The kiss tasted... gritty. He thought back. She’d had her finger in her mouth. Like she was putting something in her mouth. Something in his mouth. X-change. “Oh you tricky...” he felt sudden pain. This was street grade X-change, the stuff cooked up illegally that had effects that were often less than legal.

Luke tried to reach for the panic button on his phone but his limbs failed him as he fell. Two of the male Pitt crew grabbed him and stuffed I’m in a trunk as his body shrunk. He felt the changes. Hair growing. Ass swelling. Breasts growing. Cock receding back. He let out a startled moan as he became a she. Where was her backup? They had her in the trunk and moving. The trunk was sealed tight and Luke realised it would block the tracker. It didn’t seem so important suddenly. It was hard to think. She struggled against the walls of her cell as the traffickers smuggled her out of the arena.

“Oh... poop!”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)