More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Kendra Saunders / Hawkgirl (Legends of Tomorrow)

"Goodbye, my love."

—Kendra as she kills Vandal Savage in 2021.

Kendra Saunders, nicknamed Hawkgirl by Cisco Ramon, is a reincarnation of the Egyptian High Priestess Chay-Ara. Kendra is also the soulmate and lover of Scythian Torvil, and the ex-fiancée of Ray Palmer. In early 2016, Kendra Saunders was recruited by the rogue time-captain Rip Hunter on a mission to take down Vandal Savage once and for all.

Personality

Kendra was a kind, hard working barista before she discovered Vandal Savage and her powers. She enjoyed movies, and fancy foods. When Vandal Savage arrived, she started to feel confused about it all. Her memories started to come back as she met Carter Hall. She was in denial about what she was seeing because she didn't want to be a warrior. As the threat of Savage became more dire, she decided to go forward and learn her powers as she was determined to help her new friends. She showed at the end that she didn't want to feel overwhelmed by the craziness in her life. Wanting to resume partially of a normal back she joined The Legends in hopes of getting rid of Savage for good although unlike Hall she wasn't a natural warrior having to be trained by Sara Lance after Carter had been killed. She's also shown to have a sense of gullibility after first seeing Scythian and being to fight against believing that he could be free from Savage which the other Legends were cynical about however Kendra's ideology won and after winning a battle that her past incarnations couldn't win Kendra seemly retired from the hero business after returning to 2016 for good with Scythian by her side.

Powers and abilities :

Powers :

  1. Claws: When Kendra's ancient warrior-persona emerges, she possesses claws which are sharp enough to tear through flesh. It is also possible that her great strength enhances the strength and sharpness of her nails.
  2. Enhanced strength: Kendra possesses great strength, at least some of it seemingly caused by the size of her wings, that allows her to overpower and knock down larger and heavier opponents and even lift up and send people flying through the air with enough momentum, especially while in flight or moving with her wings out. She had the strength to grab and carry away a soldier with one hand, all while gliding down with her wings and swooping down to pull him off the ground. She could effortlessly rip off the chest plate of the A.T.O.M. Exosuit while Ray was and beat his chest with enough to quickly resuscitate him as he was dying of hypothermia and cardiac arrest She was even capable of throwing a man several feet through the air and to the ground after flipping over him. With enough motivation, she was able to break straps forged from Tiberian steel.
  3. Flight: As Hawkgirl, Kendra can manifest a pair of bird like wings, giving her the ability to fly. She can also use the size of the wings to enhance her strength and overpower and knock down people who are larger and heavier than herself, even the likes of Carter Hall or Vandal Savage. Her wings allow her to seamlessly glide in any direction, which allowed her to swoop down and grab objects or people from the ground with ease. Despite their size, her wings move as if weightless.
  4. Reincarnation: The ancient Egyptian knife which murdered Kendra in her original incarnation as Chay-Ara had an unusual effect upon her soul and that of her lover, Khufu. The pair are locked in a seemingly endless cycle of and rebirth throughout the centuries. While not a superhuman power per se, this propensity for reincarnation has allowed Chay-Ara to cheat and return to active duty in her current incarnation. Over time, each new incarnation is able to recall all their knowledge and experiences from each respective past life.

Abilities :

  1. Expert mechanic: Drawing from her experience from a past life, Kendra is proficient with metalwork, able to assist with repairing the future technology of the Waverider.
  2. Skilled hand-to-hand combatant: Although it's unknown if Kendra draws upon her experiences from past lives, it is known that she has some small training in hand-to-hand combat, courtesy of Sara Lance. She is shown fending off Time Pirates when the Waverider is being attacked. She was also shown able to hold her own against Vandal for a short period, and was able to beat him with the aid of Carter's mace. She is capable of fighting acrobatically, as she flipped over a man to throw him several feet with her enhanced strength.
  3. Skilled stick fighter: Training with Sara, Kendra became quite skilled at using a staff. She was able to keep up with Sara and even surprise her during sparring sessions.
  4. Skilled swordswoman: Kendra is skilled at fighting with swords. She was able to defend herself for a while against Sara Lance before she got overpowered.

Equipment

  1. Hawkgirl suit: Kendra uses this suit to operate as her alter-ego, Hawkgirl.
  2. Carter Hall's mace: After the of Carter Hall, Kendra had Mick melt down her bracelet, coating the head of the mace with the bracelet's Nth metal, thereby weaponizing the mace as a means to kill Savage.

Where is Kendra when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)