More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Getting used to her powers

Kendra was still reeling. Days ago she'd been a barista, then she'd found out she was a reincarnation, met and lost a man who was apparently her soulmate, and now she was whirling through time. Oh, and sometimes wings sprouted from her back.

It was a... lot to cope with.

And she didn't understand any of it. She didn't have wings most of the time, but then if her mood changed, if she focused, suddenly they were just there, suddenly they were unfurling from her back. It was almost as disconcerting as the fact that oh, right, yeah, time travel was a thing.

Though she hadn't fully gotten control of her powers yet. It was just pure luck whether or not she really could tap into her hawk-side.

She distracted herself more than anything; when the next of the team's missions was announced, she prepared.

They were hunting down an immortal called Vandal Savage, when they could figure out where in the timeline he was. Currently they were trying to track him down; the diaries of a social bigwig in New York, late 2000s, mentioned an encounter with Savage, just not enough in the way of coordinates.

However they could track down the person in question and interrogate them to find out when and where exactly Savage had been encountered, and using that information go back and...

Well, it was a plan.

Which was how Kendra found herself dealing with yet something else she'd never get used to; the timeship's wardrobe. Any clothing from any era was available to her, like magic. (The fact it was an AI that regularly spoke to them that helped pick out her underwear did not make it any easier to deal with).

At least she had the opportunity for a little glamour. A sleek red dress, a little tighter than she'd have preferred admittedly, that left her arms bare and nicely covered the bra and panties beneath. Then, after all that, a decent pair of heeled sandals. She did prefer modesty; her eyebrows shot up when she saw what Sara was going with.

The plan was simple enough. Get into one of the upper-class parties, get close to the bigwig, get him alone.

Herself, their captain Rip Hunter, Sara Lance, Mick Rory, Leonard Snart, Ray Palmer, as well as Jax and Martin Stein.

They didn't even make it in the door. Kendra should have expected that by now; it turned out someone that met with Vandal Savage would be a little security conscious. One moment they were trying to sneak in, the next a truly alarming of security guards were pouring out at them.

"Well, shit," Sara said. She tore up the side of her skirt; "Guess we're doing this the hard way."

Of course. Kendra focused; normally she wasn't much of a fighter, but that hawk part of her was.

There it was! She seized the power, felt it rush through her, and rounded to face a trio of guards. They stared at her as wings emerged-

There was a sudden, loud tearing sound as her wings sprouted and shredded the back of her dress as they emerged. Any other time and Kendra would have shrugged it off.

This time though, with what she had on, there was suddenly nothing left supporting her dress. One second she was staring down the guards, the next she felt her red dress slipping down her body, her bra just as ruined.

"Ahhhh!" in an instant she went from badass to flustered, wings immediately drawing back in; she hastily crossed her arms over her exposed tits, cheeks burning furiously as she realised the three guards had never looked away from her.

And she was surrounded by yet more guards. And her team was everywhere.

She shrieked again. And she was now wearing nothing but her black panties (a thong, which she was going to have to have some serious words with Gideon, the ship's AI, about) and heeled sandals, in the middle of a brawl in a foyer.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)