More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

What's next?

Kara has a funny idea of training

Kara did try to be an inspiration, but actively tutoring and teaching someone to be a better hero was completely different. She kept remembering her own bumpy start. How was she of all people meant to help someone start the journey?

She did the obvious thing. She invited Alex over and spent a few nights marathoning superhero movies until she was sure she had a good idea of what she, as a mentor figure, was meant to do.

When she next met Nia, they were practising in an empty warehouse in the city. An abandoned car was hanging from a chain for Kara to occasionally use as a punching bag.

Enthusiastic as ever, Nia turned to her, grinning.

"So, what's next?" Nia said.

"With great power," Kara began. No, wait, she'd said that one before. "Er," 'evolution leaps forward?' That one didn't seem very relevant. "Oh! If you're nothing without the suit, then you shouldn't have it."

"What?" Nia said.

"Not sure," Kara said. "I remember thinking it was profound."

"You've lost me," Nia said.

"I can't remember all the details," Kara said. "I saw a lot, they blur together after a bit."

Kara frowned. Well if she couldn't remember the exact context, what did it sound like it meant? That much was easy.

There was a whoosh of air caused by Kara moving at super-speed, and the sound of tearing. The costume that marked Nia as Dreamer was suddenly falling to the ground in loose shreds, leaving Nia in nothing but a snug pair of grey panties decorated with tiny unicorn heads.

Nia screamed. She crossed her arms over her breasts as the strips of material fell down past her legs and settled around her feet. She never wore a bra under the costume, and shoes were part of it.

She blushed, while Kara smiled to herself, evidently satisfied. That had to be about right. Maybe she should rewatch.

"Ok, lesson over!" Kara said. "Keep it up like that! That's got to be it. You earn the suit back by being a hero."

She flew off happily, leaving Nia too stunned to cry out until she was left alone and with basically nothing to wear.

What does Nia do about her new crimefighting outfit? Does she have any heroics to do, or does she just try to get home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)