More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 74 by Drakavius Drakavius

What's next?

Julia is Awoken

Julia tossed and turned in her sleep, she was running from evil temptations.

Lust, envy, desire, greed all tugged on her.

Julia had only managed to go the sleep easily thanks to a moment of prayer before bed, it had eased the unusually strong sexual desires that she had been fending off all day.

There she was again, in a bedroom, Emi being fucked by some sort of demon. Julia shook her head, this was the third time she had exited into this room and the worst.

First, it was dark, slowly growing more lit as some woman fooled around with Emi.

When they wouldn't respond to Julia's presence she left, exiting a dark corridor full of ominous evil only to enter into the room where now three girls were all intertwined.

This third time thought everyone was growing horns, even Emi. Feeling ominous foreboding Julia fled the room.

The hallway didn't seem as dark and threatening. As she turned a corner she recognised the hall, Monica's room door ajar, a path of light guiding Julia to it. Opening the door there was Emi, laid out legs spread playing with herself, as Monica seemed to emerge from a pool in the floor. As her twin stood up her appearance differences were drastic. Her sister much like Emi bore the beauty of a supermodel, or pornstar. Removing her wet hair from her face Monica exposed her small horns.

“No. Not you too.” Julia muttered as Monica strutted towards Emi, eagerly crawling between her older sisters legs to eat her out.

“You should join us.” Emi invited, Monica giggling and looking over her shoulder. Julia gasped, the first time she had been acknowledged in this nightmare, and this was the time.

Monica wiggled her ass at Julia. “It’s the best thing ever.”

The pool stirred once more, Fiona surfacing like a femme fatale out of a movie, throwing her hair back Julia felt herself splattered by the viscous contents of the pool, barely acknowledging the droplets as Fiona's slender toned frame sauntered to Monica, making out with her for a moment before taking her own turn tasting of Emi's pussy.

After a moment Fiona came up, kissing and scratching across Monica's back as she took a turn lapping at Emi's clit. “Mmm… You weren't lying.” Fiona added in a sultry tone, kissing down Monica's back and grabbing her ass, staring at Julia with her glowing yellow eyes, her horns now easily seen by Julia.

A sudden movement drew Julia's attention back towards the pool, Kathy had emerged, smoothly and quietly. Putting a finger to her lips indicating silence towards Julia. Kathy brushed a hand over her horns, meandering around and up onto the bed where Emi could play with her pussy.

Julia didn't want to see any more. Looking around the room there were no exits. Her body was feeling like it was burning up as she shuffled along the wall towards the pool by the bed feeling for a way out as her eyes remained locked on her siblings.

Splashing. Julia froze gazing down as she saw Caroline emerge.

“Come on in, the pool is fine.” Caroline invited with a giggle. Marching around the bed she climbed up next to Emi, promptly beginning to masturbate, a happy gaze shifting from her demonic sisters to land on Julia.

The calm surface of the pool exploded into a series of violent loud splashes Claire’s arms flailed for help, her unchanged face surfacing to see Julia. “Please…” Claire begged before her head plunged under once more, as the splashes subsided Julia in a panic dropped to her hands and knees, plunging an arm into the viscous pool to grab Claire's hand, pulling it faster than the slick slime could slip her hand off.

Quickly pulling Claire's naked body from the pool she scrambled around, not noticing her sister wasn't coughing or like a person who almost drowned.

“Are you ok?” Julia asked Claire, gasping and throwing herself back in shock.

Claire gazed up at Julia with a strangely content smile, eyes glowing yellow, horns pushing just through the hair draping over her forehead.

“Thank you. Now let me save you.” Claire offered in a husky sultry foreboding voice.

Julia gasped awake, looking around her room everything seemed ok. Wiping sweat from her brow she failed to notice the oily droplets she smeared into her skin as she got up out of bed.

Feeling it might just be paranoia she went upstairs to see if everything was alright. Maybe even get a tea to calm herself down. Everything seemed quiet and normal.

Putting the kettle on Julia grabbed a cup, the tea bags, and stopped.

Looking down she cringed at the gooey sensation of whatever she stepped in on the floor. Looking down she noticed the trail of footsteps, in and back out.

Julia's heart started to pound in her chest. Putting everything down she walked along the trail, careful not to step in more of the oddly warm skin tingling slime. Gazing out into the darkened yard she couldn't see anything. Shaking her head she really wished her parents hadn't erected the privacy trellis around the hot tub where her sisters were going earlier.

Jumping as the kettle called she hurried to remove it from its element and glanced at the time.

Everyone should be in bed. Suddenly Julia heard the door slide open, turning to look there was no one there. Gazing out into the night she couldn't make out any sign of anyone in the shadows. Stepping into the yard Julia gazed around.

Thinking she just heard a splash she gazed back inside, then walked cautiously into the yard.

The ridiculously immature thought of how this is how people get killed in horror movies spooking her as she tried to dismiss it.

“Monica. Kathy. Fiona. Claire. You better not be fucking with me.” Julia uttered under her breath out into the night clad yard approaching the hot tub.

As she came around the trellis and gazed upon the tub her heart seemed to stop, her body trembled in dread, her eyes locked on the surface of the pool from her dream.

Creeping closer Julia tried to rationalize it. Her mind grabbed the image from her memory…

Since when did the water froth like this? Reaching out to skim the tub with her hand Julia shuddered. The water feeling more like the slime from the house.

She shuddered as she felt the pleasurable sensation of the slimy substance surge up her arm.

Maybe it was a prank.

Dad wouldn't be impressed.

Before she could react Julia noticed…

What does Julia notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)