More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SchlockTheMonkey SchlockTheMonkey

what to do?

Josh discovers the flaw in his plan

Josh looked around. The calf-length skirts, loose jackets, and blouses buttoned to the neck were gone, replaced by micro-minis, shirts sheer almost to invisibility showing off lacy black bras underneath, corsets...

"Cool" he said admiringly as a gorgeous redhead walked by in in a black leather corset and miniskirt, fishnet thigh-highs, and black stiletto heels. She carried an expensive briefcase and judging by the fragments of conversation he could hear her shouting into her phone she was a lawyer at a very prestigious firm.

He turned with a grin on his face, only to have the grin die as he saw another woman identically dressed. Unfortunately she was in her 50s and 150 pounds overweight. She bent over to pick up a piece of litter and toss it into the trashcan, exposing huge flabby ass-cheeks bursting out of a tiny lace thong.

What has been seen can never be unseen.

Scrolling through the list, Josh changed another rule: "All women are healthy and attractive." The fat woman was now a fantastic-looking MILF type, curvy but with all the curves in the right places and excellent muscle tone.

Now that the woman's ass was a thing of beauty instead of the stuff of nightmares, Josh could admire her sense of social responsibility in tossing out someone else's trash. He actually felt pretty good about himself for doing this nice lady the favor of making her such a hottie.

What change does Josh make next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)