More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SchlockTheMonkey SchlockTheMonkey

What change does Josh make next?

Improve the odds.

Josh looked around in approval. So much gorgeous female flesh exposed. What could be better?

Well, lots of things. And now he could make it all happen. A predatory grin spread across Josh's face. "First of all," he said, "let's improve the odds a bit." He scrolled back to the "One girl is born for every boy" and changed it to "Nine girls are born for every boy."

"Harems all around," he gloated, and hit the "Confirm?" button on the screen. Four out of five men on the street transformed into good looking women.

Josh was one of them.

The reflection looking back at Josh from a nearby window was a busty brunette wearing a leopard-print lycra skirt and matching short jacket over a black bra. "Oh, shit!" he -- no, SHE -- screamed. "Undo... where's the fucking undo button?"

There was none.

"Okay, not a problem," Josh muttered to him-- to HERself. "I'll just type in the old rule."

COMMAND LOCKED.

Apparently there was a limit on the power -- you could change things, but you couldn't change them back.

"OH, SHIT!"

A gorgeous blonde in the black leather dominatrix gear of the city police came up to h-- her. "Problem, miss?" she asked.

"No officer," Josh replied. "Everything's fine."

Josh hurried to her office building, somewhat surprised at how easily she moved on stiletto heels. "A lifetime of practice," she assumed. "My body remembers even if my head doesn't." She went into her cubicle, noting that the name-plate on her desk was now "Josie West" and sat down to think things through.

"Okay," Josie thought, "I can't change any rules back, at least not yet. For now I have to assume I'm stuck like this, so let's make the most of it. I still have god-like power. It's just I really can make a rock so heavy even I can't lift it. From now on I need to think about the consequences of any change I make very carefully, because I'm stuck with it. So, as a straight man trapped in a woman's body, what should I do now?"

What does Josie do for damage control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)