More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bgtd319 bgtd319

Who are you?

Josh Gillian a 21 year old male college drop out (includes Feminization, Femdom, and Yandere)

(Preface: this is my first time doing any sort of story writing other than for school so it might not be the highest quality but i hope to unique ideas into the Written Ownership story feel free to add story branches off of mine I will probably only write one path )

You awoke, regrettably, with a start. As you jumped up you felt a pounding headache that was only aggravated by your action. You’re feeling foggy so you take in your surroundings trying to understand the night you had. As you look around you notice you're in Dylan’s room, your best friend since probably 5th grade. You are laying in his king size bed alongside you Dylan is fast asleep with his arms wrapped around an empty bottle of tequila. As Dylan laid there you couldn’t help but notice your friend had grown a frankly beautifully feminine ass, as you stare at his ass which is partially covered by his sheets you notice below his rose tattoo there is some sort of writing on his butt in sharpie. You pull back the cover to see that clearly written on his ass is the words “Josh Gillian’s Ass”.

“Oh no, what did i… What did we do last night” you think to yourself.

As the thought swirls in your head Dylan begins to stir. He looks over at you clearly in the same pain as you are and says “what happened last night i don’t remember anything”.

“I don’t know either, we must have partied pretty hard. For your sake, I hope your mom didn’t catch us” you reply.

Dylan surveys the disaster that is his room, clothes are thrown about, there are 2 new stains on the floor you definitely don’t remember. “How could she not have with this destruction, let's check the rest of the house, maybe we kept the destruction only to my room.” he says hopefully looking into your eyes for a confirmation he knows almost certainly isn’t going to be there.

You both begin to get dressed and you quickly find your outfit from last night is crusty with substances you aren’t quite sure of, you decide to just take one of Dylan’s. He is smaller then you but tall so lengthwise it fits but it definitely is pulled taut accentuating your slightly muscular frame.

“Hey I’m gonna use my bathroom real quick” Dylan replies as he shuts the door. A few seconds later you hear “Um.. dude… i totally didn’t realize sorry man”

“What are you sorry for” you reply

“I totally didn’t realize you own my ass, i got that rose tattoo on it and I totally used your butt man sorry”

“Haha is this about the thing written in sharpie, sorry man I don’t even remember writing that” you reply

“It’s all good you can write whatever you want on your ass” Dylan replies.

“Ok man very funny” you say as you find a sharpie on the floor. “Fine if you wanna keep this up maybe i will write something else on MY ass” you say as you open the door to the bathroom as Dylan is washing his hands.

Dylan pulls his pants down revealing his ass to you clearly continuing the joke. You remove the lid from the sharpie and begin to creep closer to his ass waiting for him to eventually slap the sharpie from your hand or chicken out. You make contact with the sharpie and he hasn’t stopped you so you freak out unsure what to write.

What do you write on Dylan's ass

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)