More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bgtd319 bgtd319

What do you write on Dylan's ass

Josh Gillian’s Body

As you finish writing “Josh Gillian’s Body” you see Dylan look back and freeze. You wait for a second seeing how he’s going to react and he doesn’t move at all, not even a facial expression. “Dude are you ok” you say worried “ok haha very funny i’m actually worried you got me, i care about you haha”. You wait, he still isn’t responding.

“Dude you can still use your body...” as soon as you say that he begins to move again

“Thanks man, I was worried when I realized you owned my body, you started talking to me and I couldn't respond. I felt bad.” Dylan replied quickly

You decided you guess you didn’t go far enough with your game of chicken, he’s still messing with you, you decide it’s time to play not just any game of chicken it’s time to play gay chicken, Dylan always got really weird when you played that he would give in so quickly. “Ok Dylan, so I own your body right?”

“Yeah you do” Dylan replied curiously.

“So i can do whatever i want with my property right” you ask.

“Yeah i suppose so” Dylan replied this time with a nervous look at the ground.

“Ok then get on the bed face down” you command

Dylan doesn’t reply this time he just nods and begins to lay down on the bed, his pants still down at his knees exposing his ass. You know just the thing to freak him out, you walk over to Dylan dropping your shorts, you straddle his ass and say “If you keep this up i'm gonna rub my dick on your ass”

“Keep what up, Josh your acting weird” he says squeamishly

“Ok we’re doing this then” you say as you slowly touch your underwear to Dylans and begin to slowly dry hump him, rubbing your dick up and down his ass. You feel your erection growing as you continue the motion until your dick is fully erect, at 10 inches long and 2 inch thick dylan is really starting to feel it rub against his ass. As you continue now fully erect you hear a low moan from Dylan, causing you to jump off of him in shock “Are you enjoying this”.

Dylan’s face looks beet red as he quietly says “a… a little bit”

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)