More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Will Aaron call somebody?

Jon, your friend from last night

I decided to call Jon, my best bud from way back. He was an awesome guy, to have that epic party over at his place last night. One of the popular ones with a whole load of friends that hang around him. I regretted having to have to go back home. There were a whole lot of gorgeous girls drunk out of their minds there too. The least I could do now was check up on him, in case he needed some help with cleaning up with the much dreaded aftermath before his folks come home from their vacation. I dialed his hand phone number and waited for a few seconds as the dial tone went off. Just as I heard the receiver pick up, my ears were greeted with a whole mess of weird sounds on his end. A combination of distant voices, crashing, banging and all around chaos. It was all muffled, as if Jon was answering his phone in another room. For a moment, I thought the party was still going.

"Hey, Jon. You there, bro?" I called out over the noise in the background, "Still going at this hour, ey?"

"Aaron! Fuck! Thank god you called!" My normally charismatic and composed friend was unnaturally panicked, almost yelling.

"Whats wrong? Party getting out of control?"

"Out of control?? Out of control is a fucking understatement, man!"

"Whoa, calm down, dude. Can't be that bad, right? I mean Josie and Harry can get a little crazy with the booze but-"

"Fuck them! Its the second circle of Hell over here!"

I struggled a little to comprehend what he was saying, until I heard what might have been a very loud moaning sound, a voice I heard before, "Whoa.... Was that Carrie?"

"Carrie, Josie, Harry, Mark, Sarah-Fuck! Everyone's still here, man, and they're fucking each other wild downstairs! I've locked myself in my room!"

"Wait, what?" I was a still a little confused, "Fucking? Like orgy-like? Those guys aren't into that kind of shit...."

"I know, but as soon as you left, Josie just started sucking Harry off in the middle of the living room! Then Carrie started stripping and touching herself! Everyone freaked out for a bit, then they just started fucking each other, man! I mean, in my house and on my furniture, man! There's like cum stains everywhere! I couldn't stop them! Sarah tried to jump me in the bathroom, and she's Mark's girl! What the fuck!"

"What the fuck, dude..." I was really skeptical about his story. It sounded like a prank to get me to come back and keep partying with them. Then again, I could not get the images of all my friends sucking and fucking each other out of my head. I've never seen an orgy before. No one I know had ever been in one, at least to the best of my knowledge.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)