More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What do I do?

Head on over to see whats going on

Despite my reservations, Jon sounded genuinely . He may be a man of charisma but he was no liar. If something was going down, he would call out on it honestly. Besides, he complains about messes all the time, and near impossible to clean cum stains on his furniture? It was a recipe for a very panicked and distraught Jon. Not to mention the chaos that would ensue once his folks come back. It could be everyone just pulling his leg or it could be something else. The only way to be sure was to make sure he was okay and see what was going on. I left my house for his place as soon as I got ready with haste.

The street outside was strangely empty for a late morning. A quick gander from my driveway later, I had not seen a single person jogging, walking, mowing the lawn or relaxing in the sun. An incredibly uncharacteristic day since I would have at least seen a dog wandering around the neighbor's yard. Thinking that it might just be too hot for anyone to be outside, I made the 5 min walk to Jon's place. When I got there, it was the same as I had left it. It was a two story house with a white picket fence, a well cared for lawn and neatly laid out porch furniture out on the veranda. The party had gone on inside so that it wouldn't wake people trying to sleep so there was almost no mess out here. I approached casually, looking to knock on the front door and hoping to see that it was just some prank. If it was, it certainly got me back. Not that I was complaining.

What else do I see or do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)