More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 1Futa1 1Futa1

What's next?

John isn't smart (futa changes)

John was momentarily bewildered by the idea. "Change anything with a thought and a snap, yeah right". However being a curious fool at heart (and maybe a little light on the brains) he tests. "I was born a girl" *snap*. Well that had been pointless. Why had Jane said "I was born a girl" when obviously she was a girl?!

Unless she wasn't capable of remembering for some reason.. eh... that sounded dumb. Maybe the so called power only worked on other people?

Down the hall from her room she ran into her sister, Alice. A tall, lanky girl, lacking in any of the luscious curves other girls aspired to.

"Ooh, Alice, just stand right there and don't move". Startled, Alice halted with a start, curiosity crossing her features as she stared down at her sister.

Alice began to grow anxious as they just stood there in the hallway. Jane thoughtfully looked up and down her taller sis like she was thinking over some great conundrum, whilst Alice kept looking over her own shoulder, wanting to get out of whatever this was.

"Bah!" Jane exclaimed. "Alice I cant decide so I'm just going to leave it to you." Alice's face twisted, forgetting her anxiety for a moment with the odd statement.

"The next thing Alice says will become true" *snap*

Jane waited with baited breath "welllll? Whats it gonna be?" Jane glared at her sister in annoyance when all she got in response was more confused stares.

"Fine! Just for that, Alice, you're a massive pervert." *Snap*

Alice didn't know what had brought on this sudden string of odd behavior, however she was frightened by the girl's reckless declaration of her deepest secret. Alice rushed back to her own room, blushing furiously.

"Hey! You didn't say anything yet!" Jane angrily called after her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)