More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Pick a girl

Joanne

Joanne

A mother of two bright, high school girls, Joanne spends a large amount of her time working as a local travel agent. Her job lands her an enormity of free vacations, even once saving her family large sums of money on hotel rooms for a stay in Orlando.

Due to her habit of panicking at the slightest incident, Joanne often befalls accidental misfortune, then tends to make the situation mildly worse in her panic. Her forgetful nature does little to aid this, often being a kickstart to a string of bad incidents. Once over the summer, she forgot to restock the hall restroom with towels while the master bathroom was halfway through the process of a makeover. She didn’t normally have qualms about a nude run across the house (given her daughters spent all their time in their rooms), but she panicked and sprinted down the hall, causing her to slip on a rug. The loud noise of her fall immediately attracted the attention of her daughters, who inevitably stumbled upon their mother trying and failing to use the rug to cover up.

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)