More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Sunburn

Joanne winced as she sat down against the sofa. The trip to the beach with her large, extended family had produced an unfortunate injury: an enormous, glowing sunburn across the front of her body. Joanne had fallen asleep while sunbathing, and exposed her front to the suns rays for far longer than intended.

“Girls, can one of you fetch the aloe cream?” Joanne yelled across the condo, looking back down at the floral print bikini she had worn to the beach. Her oldest daughter Sam quickly made her way into the room, and threw a bottle of aloe in Joanne’s direction. “Here you go.”

Joanne nodded her head in thanks, before beginning to vigorously apply aloe cream on her body. The soothing affect of the cream immediately took affect, spreading a cool embrace across her entire body and sending welcome shivers down her spine. Joanne couldn’t help but let out a loud “Ahhhh...” in response to the sensation.

Next, Joanne faced a slight dilemma. The top was covering up a fair portion of sunburnt skin, and constantly shifted with any slight movement, sending painful shockwaves when it rubbed against the burnt skin. Joanne looked around the small condo room, and noticed both her daughters had already locked themselves into their own bedroom. With a shrug, she quickly removed her top, and began massaging cream onto the burnt portion of her breast.

Next, Joanne reluctantly untied her bottoms after observing the same issue was present when she took a step. Now wearing nothing but a thin layer of aloe cream across her front, Joanne sighed with relief as she felt the cool air blow in from a nearby vent. Once Joanne turned to the window facing the wide beachfront, she very quickly remembered the open curtain left her exposed to anybody who bothered to look up and behind. Joanne dashed forwards, and slashed the curtain shut with a sigh of relief.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)