More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What’s next?

Dinner Plans

Joanne was thankful that her sunburn wasn’t on her backside, and that she could still lay down on her bed, so long as she didn’t shift her body too much. “This isn’t so bad...” Joanne thought with a smile, as she began to doze off. Work had been stressful in the week leading up to her vacation, so the time off without many responsibilities to worry about was well received.

“Mom? Are you gonna be ready soon?” Lacey, Joanne’s youngest daughter questioned through the doorway. Joanne groaned, but raised her eyebrow. “Ready for what?”

“Ready for dinner? We all agreed to have a cookout using the charcoal grill on our balcony. Don’t you remember?” Lacey yelled through the doorway. Joanne’s eyes went wide, as she realized she still wasn’t dressed. “Shit! They must’ve talked about it while I was asleep!” Joanne thought to herself, as she began digging through her suitcase.

Joanne winced as she began putting on a black pair of panties. The pain she felt as cloth rubbed against her sensitive, burned skin caused her to wince, and tear at the eyes. “There’s got to be something I can wear!” Joanne thought to herself.

What can Joanne wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)