More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What Misfortune Will Befall Joanne?

Family Dinner

A torrential downpour kept several party attendees inside during what was planned to be a casual family dinner at Joanne’s parents’ house. Inside, 16 people were milling about and having a good time while watching a sports game on TV. Joanne found herself at peace while enjoying the time with her family. Especially since she hadn’t experienced an embarrassing encounter during the event so far.

Joanne seemed cursed with the inability to go one full family gathering without exposing herself in some form. It all started half a year prior, when she walked out of the shower and was surprised with a birthday party, and dropped her towel. Since that embarrassing day, Joanne has experienced exposure after exposure. She lost her swimsuit at her daughter’s birthday party, lost her clothes in a hotel spa, and locked herself outside her hotel room naked in the middle of a fire alarm. The last incident had left her naked in front of a thousand hotel residents, and her family had been there as well. Nobody had let her forget how disheveled and red her face was, as she arrived in the neighboring hotel’s lobby completely naked (minus a pair of sandals).

Joanne planned to make this day the first time in a while she could keep all her clothes on in front of her family. Unfortunately, the universe seemed to have a new threat to her evening, as the power kicked out.

What happens now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)